Loved FTTF boarding Freedom today!

We arrived at port in Galveston around 11:30 this morning. The terminal was very full already. But we hit the FTTF line for check in and waited about 5 mins for an available agent and there was basically no other waiting. We were in our cabin by 12:30 and that included stopping at guest services to add my gift cards to my account (also no waiting thanks to FTTF) and stopping to get bottomless bubbles for my son. I think it easily saved us an hour today. I am so glad we were able to snag one!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

There will be signage but different ports do things differently..sometimes they are top notched organized and other times not...so I always ask. Where do I go if I have FTTF?

Lines at Guest Services get long...you will see your sign usually to the right above GS...It will say Diamond , Platinum and FTTF...

Also sometimes you'll have cabin stewards who have rooms blocked off with doors that say Cabins Are not Ready yet...if you have FTTF then Yes they are ready...our last cruise out of Jacksonville we were told they were not ready by a steward who assumed we were just trying to get to our room, we told him we had FTTF and he didn't know what that was...We were right and our Cabin was ready.

Only used the Priority Tender in Grand Cayman...was so easy..met at GS and they led us to an elevator, then straight off the ship.

Our luggage has always arrived very quickly.

FTTF is ALWAYS worth it in my opinion.;)

Let's put it this way. I had a rent car that I dropped at Texas city and paid for their shuttle to the terminal. There was another woman in Texas city that they took before me and I waited about 45 minutes for the driver to take their group and return for us. She and I got in line for boarding pictures at the same time.

For me, that 45 minutes of standing in line is worth FTTF.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

We have better things to do with that $$$.

We look at FTTF the same as tipping for good service. It is like tipping the porter to get your bag to your room quickly, it's like tipping your steward to get your room ready quicker, it's like tipping to get moved to the front of the check in line and the line at guest service desk, it's like tipping someone to put you on a tender boat quickly. The best one, and the main reason we have used it, is like tipping someone to dodge the big mess getting off the ship. If you add all the tips you would have to give to get these things, it is really a bargain. I get it is not for some people, for us it is good money spent. I thought it would be a waste the first time we used it, after having it, I will get it every time.