Specialty Dining PreReserved by Princess

StayingAfloat

We are traveling with 3 other couples and our reservations are tied together for dining. Will they book us together for speciality dining too?

I bet that Princess is not that coordinated.

Check your cards in the staterooms to see what all four have you been assigned. If not the same (or if not for a night, time or restaurant choice you want), all go to one of the specialty restaurants to have this changed.

Do this on embarkation day when more choice of time/day/restaurant may be available.

Can anyone tell me if the voucher's say your name and/or cabin number on them or just that "the bearer of this voucher gets one free specialty dinner free"?

We are traveling with two other couples, and I would like to be the one to go stand in line and book everyone on the same dinner and let the others go explore the ship. Would I need everyone's voucher in hand, or just know the names and cabin numbers of the others?

Can anyone tell me if the voucher's say your name and/or cabin number on them or just that "the bearer of this voucher gets one free specialty dinner free"?

We are traveling with two other couples, and I would like to be the one to go stand in line and book everyone on the same dinner and let the others go explore the ship. Would I need everyone's voucher in hand, or just know the names and cabin numbers of the others?

Should have your name and cabin number on it.

Whether or not you need the others' vouchers may depend on the willingness of the person you are dealing with to believe you can change their bookings. At the least you should know the restaurant/day/time that the others have been assigned.