Escargot

Does Adventure of the seas offer escargot every night?

I was on the Adventure in March and escargot was available each night in the MDR! I was a good boy and only had it 5 nights!!

• 3 weeks later...
Can you get escargot delivered from room service for dinner?

They had it each night on the Grandeur back in February. This was the first time on any of our 17 cruises it was a flop. It was not very good. Tried it a few nights later and it was no better. It tasted like they used something other than butter in the preparation. They are easy enough to prepare, but missed the mark on that cruise.

bosco

Can you get escargot delivered from room service for dinner?

Only if you are in a GS or above.

I don't believe it is on the regular room service menu

They had it each night on the Grandeur back in February. This was the first time on any of our 17 cruises it was a flop. It was not very good. Tried it a few nights later and it was no better. It tasted like they used something other than butter in the preparation. They are easy enough to prepare, but missed the mark on that cruise.

bosco

They weren't very good on Liberty a couple weeks ago either. It was drowned in butter, and the snails themselves had an off texture to them as well.

Best I've had on a cruise ship is still on Explorer.

You guys are killing me. It used to only be one night in the MDR, then it was two. Now I hear they have them every night and you're saying they aren't good. Best I ever had was at Mon Ami Gabi in Vegas.

You guys are killing me. It used to only be one night in the MDR, then it was two. Now I hear they have them every night and you're saying they aren't good. Best I ever had was at Mon Ami Gabi in Vegas.

Usually if you ask, they'll make it even if it isn't on the menu. Just like shrimp cocktail every night too.

They weren't very good on Liberty a couple weeks ago either. It was drowned in butter, and the snails themselves had an off texture to them as well.

Best I've had on a cruise ship is still on Explorer.

Were they available every nite on the Liberty and if so are they listed on the menu or you have to ask for it