checking on board spending - Norwegian Sky

erber

We have never sailed on NCL before. We will be sailing on the Sky and were wondering if there is the ability to check your bill on your TV or via a kiosk of some sort on the ship instead of having to inquire at the Guest Services desk.

Also, I understand you can provide a credit card when checking in to take care of on board spending. Does this mean there is no need to settle the bill at Guest Services before disembarkation?

We have never sailed on NCL before. We will be sailing on the Sky and were wondering if there is the ability to check your bill on your TV or via a kiosk of some sort on the ship instead of having to inquire at the Guest Services desk.

Also, I understand you can provide a credit card when checking in to take care of on board spending. Does this mean there is no need to settle the bill at Guest Services before disembarkation?

So far as I know Sky, like so many of the other non-mega NCL ships to check your account requires asking at front desk. No problem. They will print out your account to that time for you.

You are correct that if you give a credit card number at check-in, you do not have to settle at Guest Services. You will be given a final accounting under your door or, if there is one, in your door mailbox, sometime during the last night. If correct, nothing more is required. That is the amount that will be charged to your card.

You only need to go to guest services if you want to dispute a charge.

The answer to your second question is yes. You will find an itemized bill slipped under your cabin door the last night. If you're okay with it, there is nothing more to be done. Your card has been charged.

I suggest you check your bill the morning of (or at least early afternoon of) the last day. You'll have a much easier time at Customer Service resolving any billing issues up to then. The last morning (debarkation day) is usually pretty crowded and hectic at Customer Service.

Edited by candydane