Bermuda on Sunday

ELA

We arrive on Sunday and I am debating between either going to Horseshoe Bay and doing the dockyards OR taking the ferry ti St.George and the bus to the caves, then bus to Hamilyon and ferry back to Dockyards. I am just curious if anything is open on Sun at St. George? We have two 11 year olds. Thanks!

If you look at the ferry schedule there are 3 departures to st. George on Sundays.

Now I'm starting to second guess myself. I just downloaded the 2015 summer ferry schedule from here

and I believe the ferry to St. George is the Orange ferry. I don't see Sunday service.

ferry.jpg.404ab3bad5877591f2a46e9baf44d33b.jpg

If you look at the ferry schedule there are 3 departures to st. George on Sundays.

Now I'm starting to second guess myself. I just downloaded the 2015 summer ferry schedule from here

and I believe the ferry to St. George is the Orange ferry. I don't see Sunday service.

Diamondella, you are correct. There is no Sunday ferry service to St. George's.

Going to Horseshoe on the first day is your best bet. You can catch the #7 bus there or the special bus there. You can also do the $16 round trip to Horseshoe.

If you decide to just do the bus, you can catch a taxi at the bottom of the hill that will take you all the way back to the dockyard for only $7 per adult and $1 for children. It's a lot better than the bus. :)