New interactive in room TV on escape

Planefixer

Just read on another cruise board, that the Escape Will be the 1st ship in the NCL fleet to feature a new TV system. With over 100 channels and PPV.

Has anyone heard about this. On the BA, the TV had the worst channel selection.

Temptation has gotten the better of me. As much as I am a big TV fan, when my husband (now X husband) would cruise with our son and I, he never wanted to do ANYTHING except stay in the cabin and watch television. His comment was " Vacation is for relaxing.......NO? " Well yes sort of. But, why should I (yes I) pay for a cruise for you when you can stay home and watch television, and take care of the dogs and horses so I don't have to pay someone to do that? Eventually he took my advice and our son & I have been cruising buddies ever since. He loves his dent he had made in the sofa. That's why he is my X husband.............LOL.......... I could not resist this bit of humor........

Watching TV is one thing. Some of my cruise mates like a good movie while cruising.

I like checking my account and looking at the menu for the different restaurants. Sometimes I can make last minute reservations. Also I like checking the Captain's log and map.

Just read on another cruise board, that the Escape Will be the 1st ship in the NCL fleet to feature a new TV system. With over 100 channels and PPV.

Has anyone heard about this. On the BA, the TV had the worst channel selection.

Cool cant wait:)

I hope they improve it. No I do not go on vacation to watch TV but sometimes relaxing in the cabin before dinner or in the morning having something to watch is nice.

Also it would good if they had music channels to choose from. I was on Princess last year and their TVs had four or five different styles to choose from.