Azura are you listening

Bumpy ride

Its also a joke because the OP has already been told there is only one table. There won't be another one. Its just not that popular V space.

Well it was very popular on both Aurora and Arcadia. Both ships put on tournaments each sea day which were very well attended.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

We have travelled on several ships and cruise lines including Azura over the years. All at summer school holiday time.

After consulting the p&o help line they are also bewildered as to why a ship this size will only have ONE table tennis table in use during this forthcoming trip.

I'm contacting you now in order you can rectify this situation before we leave Southampton on the 11th July ( cruise number A517)

This is not just a whinge from an enthusiast but a genuine concern from a passenger that is looking out for the P&O sea side personnel having to deal with a vast amount of complaints. Knowledgeable in the fact there will be many known players on board during this cruise who will be annoyed should there only be one table available for 3000+ passengers.

The opportunity presents itself to P&O for a proactive approach in order to insure someone sea side does not have to try and defend the indefensible.

I welcome your thoughts.

"This is not just a whinge from an enthusiast but a genuine concern from a passenger that is looking out for the P&O sea side personnel having to deal with a vast amount of complaints."

You can say that again. P&O personnel must deal with hundreds of complaints but the lack of a second table tennis table must be a first.

Well it was very popular on both Aurora and Arcadia. Both ships put on tournaments each sea day which were very well attended.

Both those ships have far more useful deck space than Azura. Even the Prom deck is extremely narrow.

Both those ships have far more useful deck space than Azura. Even the Prom deck is extremely narrow.

2 table tennis tables on QM2 in their covered pool area and thats not a big space.

2 table tennis tables on QM2 in their covered pool area and thats not a big space.

Yes, but to be fair QM2 is designed as a transatlantic liner, not a cruise ship.

6 days at sea on the trot even had me having a game when the weather calmed down.

Different kind of ship altogether.

Yes, but to be fair QM2 is designed as a transatlantic liner, not a cruise ship.

6 days at sea on the trot even had me having a game when the weather calmed down.

Different kind of ship altogether.

I inow that but I was talking about the space where the two tables are on QM2 not the type of ship it is. Other ships very often do 5 or 6 days at sea on the trot.

Mystical Mother - LOL - you're in Devon too!

Yes - wonderful place to live isn't it. I see the sea every day, yet still love to cruise! Oops .....gone off topic - sorry! But probably for the best as I might otherwise breach forum guidelines......

Edited by Mysticalmother

MM, I am in South Devon and work in Salcombe. what a lucky girl. So I see the sea every day too. We used to have a sailing boat and always said we would never go on a cruise ship. How things change! There is simply nothing like sitting either on the Prom Deck or the stern just watching the sea go by.

We are in Wyke Regis, between Weymouth and the Isle of Portland, about 5 minutes from Chesil Beach and the Fleet.

Lucky you, we had a fab holiday in Weymouth a couple of years ago and a wonderful day out on Portland and Chesil Beach.