Just off the Victory this morning, Awesome cruise

Cakediva1

We sailed her last month, and I agree, it was fantastic. The service was better than any other CCL cruise I have been on. The good was very good, and I have nothing negative to say about the Victory. We had a blast, and also, would not hesitate to sail her again.

Sailed Victory back in May after not cruising with Carnival for almost 8 years.. We loved it!!! Tonight I just booked us again for 4/16 on the Breeze.. Sorry NCL , Carnival won us back[emoji4]( even though we are booked with NCL in November) only cause it was too good of a deal to pass up and sailing with friends!!! Looking forward to what the Breeze has to offer !

We stayed at the intercontinental next to the port and it is a 5 star facility with harbor views.

Just want to clarify something for those of you staying at the Intercontinental. It is not at the port. You will need a cab to take you to the port, and it's a 15 minute drive. There are NO hotels "at the Port" of Miami. Actually, there is nothing other than the Port.

We will be sailing the Victory in a few weeks and your news about your trip makes me happy. This is our first time with Carnival, we had only sailed NCL up until last week when we went on Holland.

My biggest worry on Holland was the dress code compared to NCL. What is the dress code for Carnival? Is there formal nights or is it always smart casual in the dining rooms?

Thank you for your help!:)

Not very much formal dress code on Carnival either. Same as NCL. Especially not in the summer months. We're sailing her on August 22.

Thanks for an upbeat cruise report! I am choosing a cruise based on Half Moon Cay and just went to book it on the Sunshine and all that is left is the suites. So I am looking at what ever ships go there. I prefer not to drive to Miami or go in the summer but I am really itching to go! My times are constricted by an upcoming surgery and recovery period so I am not sure when I could book later.

I hope someone will post some likes and dislikes. What about the shows, did you do any? That is really all we do except go to the beach and sit on the deck and we are happy. Good food, even better!

We are sailing on the Victory in November. So nice to read all the positives. We are so excited! Our whole family is going and it is our grandchildren's first cruise!

When are you going in November? We have one booked on the Victory in November also.

Thank you for posting the positive post. Saw a few Horror stories. February my husband and I will be taking our first cruise. I am hoping that we will have a fantastic time , so this will be our first one and not the only one! !!!