Inside Guarantee Cabin on Carnival Dream

ccw2891

For anyone that sailed on the Carnival Dream I am wondering what their inside cabins are like...I'm trying to keep this vacation as affordable as possible and we have cruised before and rarely used the room so were thinking about a inside cabin..

Question....Has anyone opted for the Carnival Guarantee inside cabin or any guarantee cabin for that matter? What happened ? Did you end up in the dungeon or with a horrible cabin experience? I'm a little worried. I don't want to feel every wave while sleeping.

Thanks for your opinions

While I wasn't on the Dream, I had chosen guarantee inside for my April Valor cruise. Ended up with a deck 8 room in a really quiet part of the ship, it was wonderful.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

For anyone that sailed on the Carnival Dream I am wondering what their inside cabins are like...I'm trying to keep this vacation as affordable as possible and we have cruised before and rarely used the room so were thinking about a inside cabin..

Question....Has anyone opted for the Carnival Guarantee inside cabin or any guarantee cabin for that matter? What happened ? Did you end up in the dungeon or with a horrible cabin experience? I'm a little worried. I don't want to feel every wave while sleeping.

Thanks for your opinions

Then you need to pick your room. You could get anything from the best room on the ship to the worst.

It doesn't matter what anyone else has gotten. You will get a room that no one else booked on YOUR cruise.

The inside cabins are small and dark. I am not really picky about my room, but I would not have more than 2 people in an inside.

The "dream"was the only ship I did a guarantee inside.

We usually stay deck 7-8 so I thought what the heck I'll try it.

Getting on the ship my son asked....mom what deck are we on

I answered 2.. He said 2!😫did you say 2... Lol

It wasn't bad but I'll probably not do guarantee again

Thanks for your opinions

We have done a G on the Dream and several other times and worked out ok.

Just a cabin that when you close the lights it gets very dark. We leave Bathroom light on all the time so it is not all dark.

We typically book an inside cabin and watch prices and if worthwhile upsell ourselves.

We get an inside cabin every time. Love the darkness and dont spend enough time in the room to justify a higher cost. I'm not saying ppl who love their balconies or windows are wrong in any way.

I suppose the location might make a difference. We are almost always mid-ship and haven't had any issues with motion or anything like that.

I am sailing this month I choose a Inside guarntee my room assigned is 7208. Was expecting worse but im quite pleased.

Me and my sister have a guarantee in October on the Dream. just curious how early did you find out where your room is??

Me and my sister have a guarantee in October on the Dream. just curious how early did you find out where your room is??

Sign in on the Carnival Cruise website.

Go to Manage.

When your cruise information comes up in My Cruise Manager, to the right there will be Cruise Details.

Click there.

We booked a guarantee on Dream and it is still showing To Be Assigned.

Guarantee is kind of a gamble, but it is kind of fun checking.

Edited by mzloolue

• 2 weeks later...

We got a room assigned on our Dream guarantee.

Deck 8 forward right behind the bridge.

So now we are wondering if it is a good location or what.

I'm figuring it should be quiet and it is not a long way from the elevator.

Have any of y'all had 8209?

Sign in on the Carnival Cruise website.

Go to Manage.

When your cruise information comes up in My Cruise Manager, to the right there will be Cruise Details.

Click there.

We booked a guarantee on Dream and it is still showing To Be Assigned.

Guarantee is kind of a gamble, but it is kind of fun checking.

We're sailing in September on Dream, did an ocean view guarantee, still don't have a cabin assignment. We've been paid in full since we booked. :(

We're sailing in September on Dream, did an ocean view guarantee, still don't have a cabin assignment. We've been paid in full since we booked. :(

We just got assigned a room today for 8-23

Which makes it right at 30 days out

So I bet that yours will be soon.

Edited by mzloolue

Thanks for your opinions

I love to feel the waves on my back on the Riviera deck and the beautiful lullaby of the humpback whales as you pass them by since you're room is underwater.