Day pass in Bahamas

Dardreamer

Thank you. Can you tell me how much Melia is for day pass and do you have to get in advance or can you go there that day and purchase. Thanks for your help!

Pass for Melia is $30.00 plus $17.00 for Taxi, does not include food.

Hilton is within walking distance from the Port, niece place to spend the day.

You can find all of the info for both on their websites.

My daughter & I did the Colonial Hilton day pass and loved it. It was $60 for the day; but we received a $40 beverage and/or food credit for that price. It was an easy walk from the ship & that gave us a chance to shop on the way back. The facilities are wonderful...lovely beach with lots of loungers. Poolside there were canopied daybeds, loungers, etc.

The bar/restaurant is beside the pool & we found the service & food excellent.

And, we got lots of great pictures of the ship ... since it was only a 'stones throw' away!

Cheers,

Sandra

Thank you. Can you tell me how much Melia is for day pass and do you have to get in advance or can you go there that day and purchase. Thanks for your help!

We took the $1.50 bus to and from Melia last year and loved it there. I was especially impressed at how there weren't many people there. We bought the passes at the hotel's front desk the day we got there.

We took the $1.50 bus to and from Melia last year and loved it there. I was especially impressed at how there weren't many people there. We bought the passes at the hotel's front desk the day we got there.

The day pass is $30.00 it does not include food, if you don't take the bus then it will cost you $17.00 for a Taxi.

Hilton is with in walking distance

marion

The day pass is $30.00 it does not include food, if you don't take the bus then it will cost you $17.00 for a Taxi.

Hilton is with in walking distance

marion

There were 9 of us all together, 5 being kids and Hilton would have been way too much $$$ OOP. Food didn't matter as we ate well before we left the ship. We stopped at McDonald's on the way back for something cold to drink and had a blast because apparently they have a happy hour there weekly and we were right in the middle of it. They had speakers and music equip set up and a live singer singing songs with McDonald's references. people dancing and employees passing out noisemakers and throwing handfuls of candy everywhere. I have to say, it was the most fun I've ever had at a McDonald's ever. I have a video of it somewhere.

There were 9 of us all together, 5 being kids and Hilton would have been way too much $$$ OOP. Food didn't matter as we ate well before we left the ship. We stopped at McDonald's on the way back for something cold to drink and had a blast because apparently they have a happy hour there weekly and we were right in the middle of it. They had speakers and music equip set up and a live singer singing songs with McDonald's references. people dancing and employees passing out noisemakers and throwing handfuls of candy everywhere. I have to say, it was the most fun I've ever had at a McDonald's ever. I have a video of it somewhere.

I'm glad you had a good time, it was just me and my hubby and we enjoyed our self at the Hilton to each its own :)