Coming Back To Carnival, Finally!

RumpunchGirl

It's been a while since my DH and I have been on Carnival. We usually choose our cruises for the itinerary. So we went gallivanting on RCCL and, next up, on NCL. So we decided to book a cruise based on the ship. We chose the new Carnival Vista! We just booked tonight and I can't wait! I have missed Carnival so much. I'm really looking forward to experiencing a new, big, beautiful ship. :D

I'm with you about the itineraries. We're doing the 6 day and the only new port is Jamaica. But, we are going for the ship so we could just stay on board the ship at some of the ports, like Cozumel. We'll be porting in Cozumel on our next cruise in Jan. 2016. Seems like so many cruises stop there. Dh and I really loved our Australia cruise last fall. Sydney was fabulous and the other ports were great, a once in a life time trip. But the ship, RCCL Rhapsody of the Seas, left a lot to be desired. I'm really hoping our next cruise on the NCL Dawn doesn't disappoint. At least I now have an other Carnival cruise to look forward to.:)

It's been a while since my DH and I have been on Carnival. We usually choose our cruises for the itinerary. So we went gallivanting on RCCL and, next up, on NCL. So we decided to book a cruise based on the ship. We chose the new Carnival Vista! We just booked tonight and I can't wait! I have missed Carnival so much. I'm really looking forward to experiencing a new, big, beautiful ship. :D

Welcome back to Carnival! We are also doing the Vista in January 2017. We have been to all the Ports on our 6 day cruise so might make those days our "sea days" and stay onboard to enjoy the ship, unless we want to buy something at a particular Port.

In Cozumel, if you never have done the Cozumel Bar Hop, that would a fun excursion to do. We have done that tour in the past & enjoyed it very much. We may do the Hop once more during our Vista cruise.

We've done lots of Carnival cruises and lots of Norwegian cruises. I find when I do a lot on one line, I might get a little tired of it. A while back I told my husband that I thought I was sick of cruising. He wasn't too happy to hear that. Then we switched from Carnival to Norwegian and I found that all I needed was a change. Norwegian was awesome. Now, because price-wise Carnival is more affordable, we've gone back more towards Carnival.

We honestly love both cruise lines and wouldn't hesitate to sail either.

Whatever anyone chooses, there's nothing like being on a cruise ship. Enjoy!

In Cozumel, if you never have done the Cozumel Bar Hop, that would a fun excursion to do. We have done that tour in the past & enjoyed it very much. We may do the Hop once more during our Vista cruise.

That's exactly what we are doing in Cozumel this Jan.! I read about it in a trip report. Sounds like a lot of fun!

Welcome back to Carnival, RumpunchGirl.

We sailed on RCCL on the Jewel, Freedom 2 times and another, also NCL Epic and two others, haven't been on carnival since 2009, we are booked on the Glory for Sept cruise. Need a vacation bad!;)

Which Jan 2017 cruise are you on? We booked the Jan. 8 and Jan. 14 for our very first B2B.

I'm on the same cruise with you, Jan. 8. I saw the roll call and have been reading through all the post. But I'm only on Pg 8, LOL!!! as soon as I get to the end I'll join. So excited for this cruise!!!:D

My husband and I have always done the same. We cruise based on itinerary and because of that we end up on different cruise lines (with the exception of the Allure - we cruised for that ship!)

But Carnival is where I consider "home" :D

I'm on the same cruise with you, Jan. 8. I saw the roll call and have been reading through all the post. But I'm only on Pg 8, LOL!!! as soon as I get to the end I'll join. So excited for this cruise!!!:D

Awesome! It's going to be a blast.