14 day Alaskan Statendam Cruise June 15 - 29

humingbird

I posted this question already on the HAL board, but I'll ask here, too, since you both just got off the Statendam. Do you happen to remember what movies were showing in the theater on the ship? I know the movies aren't brand new, but I'm behind on movies and like to catch up on a couple movies during a cruise. Thanks.

I'm glad hummingbird had that list for you, since I didn't see one movie, or even a tv movie, just not my thing, although I would've liked to see Cinderella, I had too many other things to do!! enjoy your cruise.

We were supposed to have been on this cruise but had to cancel as both of us were ill.:p Thank you both for posting your reviews even though they made me cry.:eek: Very determined to take this cruise next year on the Maasdam which is another favorite ship.:)

Jane

We were supposed to have been on this cruise but had to cancel as both of us were ill.:p Thank you both for posting your reviews even though they made me cry.:eek: Very determined to take this cruise next year on the Maasdam which is another favorite ship.:)

Jane

So sorry you had to cancel!!..... hope next year will work out for you, we have done this particular cruise twice, and a total of 7 Alaska cruises, I never get tired of cruising Alaska!!