Bert Stratton

RobertoF

I lot of people are fans of Bert and frequently ask where he is. We recently sailed the Star (Alaska) and were pleasantly surprised to find Bert on board. He told us he is doing 12 weeks a year now (two six week tours) on Princess. He was in the middle of his Alaska tour and I believe he said he was headed to the west coast next. This was our second time sailing with Bert on Princess and it is hard to imagine doing so without him!

I lot of people are fans of Bert and frequently ask where he is. We recently sailed the Star (Alaska) and were pleasantly surprised to find Bert on board. He told us he is doing 12 weeks a year now (two six week tours) on Princess. He was in the middle of his Alaska tour and I believe he said he was headed to the west coast next. This was our second time sailing with Bert on Princess and it is hard to imagine doing so without him!

He has said he was retiring on a number of occasions over the past few years.

Surprising to see he is not on the CB.

I've read a lot about Bert on here then actually was on a couple of cruises where he was on board. It seems that people either love him or hate him. Unfortunately I fall into the latter camp, but he does have quite a following and I'm glad there are those who really enjoy him. That's what cruising is all about :) He's just not my type of entertainer.

I've read a lot about Bert on here then actually was on a couple of cruises where he was on board. It seems that people either love him or hate him. Unfortunately I fall into the latter camp, but he does have quite a following and I'm glad there are those who really enjoy him. That's what cruising is all about :) He's just not my type of entertainer.

Ditto

Bert with an E is our favorite entertainer.......We usually sit in the piano bar each evening and thoroughly enjoy him.....we still quote him "2 fer"

Tom Franek is my favorite so far on Princess. He's a bit like Bert, but also has an amazing side of his show that highlights his extremely amazing talent and musicality. I can't recall the name of the pianoman on last year's repo from NYC to Ft Lauderdale, be he was very good. Funny, entertaining and a great singer.

However, the best piano man I've ever seen was on HAL. Jimmy Maddox is, beyond a doubt, the most amazing and talented of them all. I've sailed with him a couple of times, on purpose, and if I book another HAL cruise it will be on a ship where he's appearing.

Maureen