Serenade and cigars?

For anyone that has been on the serenade in the Caribbean and knows whether or not you can smoke cigars on the pool deck.

I heard you are not allowed to smoke them on the pool deck and only on deck 12.

I would appreciate someone who actually smoked cigars on the serenade in the Caribbean to respond Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Cigars are now lumped with cigarettes in the general smoking policy:

Cigarette, cigar, e-cigarette and pipe smoking is permitted in designated outdoor areas of the starboard side of all ships; with the exception of Oasis-class ships that will allow smoking on the port side of the ships. To assist in locating areas where smoking is permitted, guests will find visible signage posted within all smoking areas and ashtrays that are provided for use. Outdoor areas near restricted areas, food venues, and kids play areas and pools will not allow smoking. On Oasis class, smoking is not permitted in Central Park or the Boardwalk neighborhoods.

On the Radiance Class ships the outdoor smoking areas are going to be starboard on the pool deck and the promenade deck for sure. I don't know about deck 12 since the jogging track is there, but I believe that it is allowed as well.

Thank you so much.

My friend had the LA from the Independence email the Serenade and was told only cigarettes are technically allowed by the pool deck, but they don't enforce the cigars only on deck 12.

Who can I email about the discrepancies?

My friend won't go against the rule even if it is not enforced.

Thank you for taking the time to put on the rule.

For anyone that has been on the serenade in the Caribbean and knows whether or not you can smoke cigars on the pool deck.

I heard you are not allowed to smoke them on the pool deck and only on deck 12.

I would appreciate someone who actually smoked cigars on the serenade in the Caribbean to respond Thanks

I can't speak for Serenade in particular, but the two Radiance Class ships I've been on recently (JW and BR) both allowed cigar smoking on the pool deck, starboard side as the policy states. I'd imagine Serenade will be the same.

Oddly, Jewel still has her Hollywood Odyssey lounge in place which was originally the cigar lounge. But smoking is no longer allowed in there.