Pizza for lunch at Sabatini's?

Momma Mojito

Hope somebody says otherwise, but have only seen reports of this from Coral and Island. I've been on Star, Grand and Ruby since it began but was not offered there (though it wouldn't be on Grand which has Alfredo's).

Edited by fishywood

Hope somebody says otherwise, but have only seen reports of this from Coral and Island. I've been on Star, Grand and Ruby since those reports began but was not offered there.

Doesn't the Grand have "Alfredos?". If so, there doesn't need to be pizza in Sabatinis.

Last year on the Coral Princess you could go to Sabatini's and have Pizza for lunch. Does anyone know if it is offered on the Golden Princess.
Someone posted a while ago that they were told that Sabatini's on the Grand class ships didn't have the pizza making capacity which seemed like a weak reason.

Someone posted a while ago that they were told that Sabatini's on the Grand class ships didn't have the pizza making capacity which seemed like a weak reason.

I agree with you. We really enjoyed the pizza and having lunch in Sabatini's s on the Coral last year. I guess all Sabatini's are not the designed the same!!

They used to make pizza as part of the old Sabatini's menu - so that doesn't sound right.

They don't have a larger pizza oven designed to move the quantities demanded by an open lunch service, as opposed to the smaller amounts needed as part of Sabatinis Service.

The Coral and Island have the same pizza ovens as Alfredos.

They have it on Caribbean Princess. We are on board now and had pizza on Sabatinis a couple of days ago.

That's great we love Alfredo's on the Grand, Royal and Regal . Did you have Pizza at lunchtime?

Thanks,

Hazel