White Hot Party

What's the White Hot Party like? Location - on deck? Music? Do people dress up? Do they buy the t-shirts?

I'm cruising with my teens and mother in law in a few weeks, and they are planning on bringing white to wear... it would help to know more of what to expect.

Many thanks.

What's the White Hot Party like? Location - on deck? Music? Do people dress up? Do they buy the t-shirts?

I'm cruising with my teens and mother in law in a few weeks, and they are planning on bringing white to wear... it would help to know more of what to expect.

Many thanks.

We were on the Dawn (in Bermuda)

and they had it around the pool. It was a good party, didn't really last all that long, but it was well attended. The cruise staff handed out glow necklaces to everyone. I don't think that the sell the t-shirts anymore thought. If it is a glow party (some ships do that) get some clothes that look good under black lights.

Bring a white outfit. Get your face painted. Bop around while a DJ plays records. I hope you enjoy it. Ours was around the pool on the Sky. I thought it was kind of lame, but I'm over 60. I went to bed after about 20 minutes.

Gem they held it in spinnaker but we had a big group of performing arts students onboard who took over the entire dance floor, the cd struggled to get them off so they could do the routine and we left after a group of 15 year olds started twerking in front of my husband whilst they flirted with the crew

We were on the Getaway, it was on deck 16. It was a fun time!! I had read online about it, so I packed all my family white to wear. They use the black lights, so it glows :D:cool: The staff hands out go sticks/necklaces and play music and dance. There were persons there in attendance of all ages. We stayed for the majority of the party, until our youngest was ready for bed. Enjoy your cruise with your family!

On the Pearl a couple years ago it was on pool deck and probably one of the best (least cheesy) events I have ever been to on a cruise line. We did have about 50 with us, many of them out 18 - 19 year old kids that made it fun.

What time is this held around? Are children (8/9) able to attend?

I checked my dailies from the 7/4 sailing on the Getaway and it started at 10:15 pm of course :) yes, children of all ages are there! Make sure to get a couple glow sticks and the necklaces they hand out once the party starts!

I checked my dailies from the 7/4 sailing on the Getaway and it started at 10:15 pm of course :) yes, children of all ages are there! Make sure to get a couple glow sticks and the necklaces they hand out once the party starts!

Thank you very much Mandy :)

The White Hot Party is a fun party and always fun to wear white. I have been on many cruises and despite I know they do the sell the white "Norwegians like it hot" tshirt day after the White Hot Party, I have never seen a guest wear that shirt to the White Hot Party. I have been on ships that had the White Hot Party in the Spinnaker Lounge, on pool deck and on deck 16 with the big screen and I prefer deck 16 parties.

• 2 weeks later...
It depends on the Cruise Director. Make sure your ship has the White Hot party....some do a Glow Party and you need neon clothing.;)

How do you find out what parties are going to be held on your sailing?

What time is this held around? Are children (8/9) able to attend?

Ours was at 10:15. We had kids 6, 8, 11, 14,& 17 in our group. They all loved it. I would definitely recommend bringing some of your own glow items. Stores like Party City and dollar stores will have them. We had necklaces, bracelets, and (very cool) eye glasses. Everyone was asking us where to get them because it was a while before the crew starting giving out any glow items (and when they did, it was tough to get close enough to get some) - the party was packed! But...a lot of fun!

What ship are you going on? Check the dailies for your ship/itinerary. We were on the Getaway and there were 70's, 80's, and Glow parties.

Spirit 14 day Grand Med Barca to Venice.

Don't know where to find the dailies :/