Early Saver Question

sandradoo

I would call them to have someone look at it for you. I put one of those price protection forms in about a month ago and someone got everything all messed up with my booking, ended up being $40 higher and they acted as if they could not fix it. Now I'm just waiting for the price to really drop so I can get some OBC or something back. Good luck!

Yes

You're booking a completely different rate.

I'm the rookie so no flaming please. No where did the OP say they were changing rooms or expectations. I just filled out the "price protection form" a few hours ago and there was a check box for " do you want to lose your room reservation" or something like that which I checked no.

Thanks everyone. I definately do not want to lose room or already OBC I received when booking 6 months ago for September. Just saw Pack N Go(or whatever it is called :) ) is cheaper than when I booked ES, so wanted to know should I fill out the Price Protection form to hopefully get more OBC.

Edited by sandradoo

I'm the rookie so no flaming please. No where did the OP say they were changing rooms or expectations. I just filled out the "price protection form" a few hours ago and there was a check box for " do you want to lose your room reservation" or something like that which I checked no.

No flaming intended but when you price match to a pack and go you are changing rooms and expectations. This is in part why CC is here to help fellow cruisers understand the twisted rules.

glentally, the box you check was to tell the system that you did not want to upgrade your room but rather desired to have a reduction in balance (if your cruise isn't paid in full) or OBC (if you are paid in full).

No flaming intended but when you price match to a pack and go you are changing rooms and expectations. This is in part why CC is here to help fellow cruisers understand the twisted rules.

glentally, the box you check was to tell the system that you did not want to upgrade your room but rather desired to have a reduction in balance (if your cruise isn't paid in full) or OBC (if you are paid in full).

thanks springs- I already received the $40 credit! Within hours? must not be too busy