Estée Lauder Makeup

Campbell33

Most definitely! I buy all of my Estee Lauder on Princess now. There's normally an extra 10% off of a $100, or 15% off of a $250 purchase, during the first two days on the ship. The pricing is about 10% less then what I pay in California. I get another 10% off with the black card. Then I save the sales tax (7.5%).

For example, my eye make-up remover is $21.50 at Macys, by using my discounts and purchasing the exact same thing on Princess, I pay $14.40. You don't get the "free gift", but it's not really free, and now I have an $6.10 to spend on something else. :cool:

I have scoured the internet looking for a list of brands sold on regal princess, especially the fragrance and beauty brands. You answered the estee lauder question....so I thought you may know.

Would love a complete list of brands but can't find that, SO would be VERY happy to know ....if you recall seeing clinique and chanel cosmetics on princess ships. Thank you.

I have scoured the internet looking for a list of brands sold on regal princess, especially the fragrance and beauty brands. You answered the estee lauder question....so I thought you may know.

Would love a complete list of brands but can't find that, SO would be VERY happy to know ....if you recall seeing clinique and chanel cosmetics on princess ships. Thank you.

I don't use those brands, but I have seen them sold on the ship. I've also seen Lancome. I have bought the Ralph Lauren men's cologne, and I believe they carry the women's perfumes and colognes too.

Found a great post for you with excellent pictures. http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2188513&highlight=cosmetics

Edited by partybarbie

Most definitely! I buy all of my Estee Lauder on Princess now. There's normally an extra 10% off of a $100, or 15% off of a $250 purchase, during the first two days on the ship. The pricing is about 10% less then what I pay in California. I get another 10% off with the black card. Then I save the sales tax (7.5%).

For example, my eye make-up remover is $21.50 at Macys, by using my discounts and purchasing the exact same thing on Princess, I pay $14.40. You don't get the "free gift", but it's not really free, and now I have an $6.10 to spend on something else. :cool:

And by careful planning, you can get something you may want to try for minimal cost to you!

I use a different brank of make up, but I do like the Beautiful perfume, must check if I need any, and if so, start "saving" towards it, after checking the local price so I know if it's good value-have been told Duty-Free doesn't happen on a Coastal Cruise in Australia, so want to know the prices so I can judge the value. Should be just 1 more clothing purchase, then it's stocking up on consumables and waiting, more or less, patiently for the actual cruise :D

I'm sailing on the Golden Princess in November, 2016. I've noted to record all the brands of ANYTHING that is sold in a shop, or bar to share with people so they have the knowledge for themselves. Will give prices in AUD with the date I did the pricing, so people have a baseline price guide. I'm eagerly working of USD pricing, allowing an additional 25% for currency conversion and fluctuations, when saving for the different purchases on board. 1 I actually found in a local shop here, so promptly bought it for myself, then went to the other branch and grabbed a black version for a friend. SHE actually told me about the item originally, has 1 herself, well once the parcel arrives, she'll have a "spare!"

We don't have access to buy on a military base, but in the US, major stores like Macy's and Nordstrom's have a set price by the manufacturer for cosmetic sales. The discount coupons that the stores give out to customers exclude the cosmetics. :(

Yes they have Clinique and I think Chanel. I buy all my makeup on our cruises now. Cleanser on board is $20 in Australia the same thing is $90. That is a huge saving for me. :D mummsie

Thanks for the updates ladies including the link to the other thread on this topic. Guess my onboard account is going to be quite large. :)

Just realized that I might run into you on the Emerald. I will be cruising on her the first three weeks of October. I'll look for you in the shops.:D

Thank you for replying and the link partybarbie :) I can't wait to sail. Wish I wasn't Soooo far away (regal princess, Dec 11 2016) switched to next year to get the sip and sail, were not huge drinkers but it will save us about $500. Really can't wait to buy products :) have been on ncl, they have nothing and Rc allure of the seas (Oct 20 14) I still haven't even made a dent in those perfumes lol thanks again :)

Thank you for replying and the link partybarbie :) I can't wait to sail. Wish I wasn't Soooo far away (regal princess, Dec 11 2016) switched to next year to get the sip and sail, were not huge drinkers but it will save us about $500. Really can't wait to buy products :) have been on ncl, they have nothing and Rc allure of the seas (Oct 20 14) I still haven't even made a dent in those perfumes lol thanks again :)

You're very welcome. Gotta love the Sip and Sail. :D We booked a cruise under that promotion for Nov. 2016. Write up a list of products that you want and what you would pay for them at home. This way you can compare the savings and see if it's a good deal. Have fun shopping.:D

BTW, my DH smokes and he was able to get a special on Marborough's for $20.00 a carton.

Edited by partybarbie

Just a quick note, In Ensenada, Mexico there is a "Sears" owned store that is actually a discount outlet for Estee Lauder...found it an accident last cruise, and it was about half the price of the ship. Enjoyed a free makeover too!!