Latitudes Platinum Question

cruisincorgi

Two threads started in the last two days asking the same, here is the older one:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2251762

Your point is what exactly?

Your link doesn't lead to a thread that has anything to do with Latitudes, Platinum or otherwise!

And, although it matters not, FYI this thread was the first in the list when I did a forum search for "Latitudes".

If you have an answer to the question I posed it would be useful to hear it, if not......................

I have never heard some only got 1 dinner. We have always gotten 2: 2 do Le Bistro and Modernos. I can't imagine anyone saying they only got one.
I remember someone posting that they only got one letter for the dinner and they didn't ask if they got two. Another poster responded in that thread that they only got one letter, but asked and they got the 2 dinners for 2.

Has anyone yet heard what, if any, effect the change of Le Bistro to a la carte pricing will have on the Platinum level speciality meal perk?

Our next sailing will be on Escape 14th November, so the change will be in place by then.

I thought the new a la carte didn't start until January ??

Since a la carte does not affect UDP and SDP, i am hoping it also does not affect the Platinum Le Bistro perk.

I thought the new a la carte didn't start until January ??

Since a la carte does not affect UDP and SDP, i am hoping it also does not affect the Platinum Le Bistro perk.

The OP was sailing on the Escape and, I believe, they are going A La Carte from the get go --- lucky us!! :rolleyes: