MDR Dress Attire

heatherpl

Just because I know which bread plate to use does not make me bad , judging others wrongly It just means I know what plate to use. When someone sits and uses the wrong plate , if kinda force the remaining people to use the wrong plate

It doesn't make them less it just shows they do not know what plate to use.

Simple and factual

I too do not sleep in inside rooms, won't go even if free

It doesn't make me better , just makes me someone who does not like inside rooms. Also I choose to sit with friends cause I hate to be judged for my ways

Different strokes

How would people using the wrong place force everyone to use the wrong plate? That's just dumb. If I'm following a group of car, and they all take a wrong turn, I most certainly will not follow them.

How would people using the wrong place force everyone to use the wrong plate? That's just dumb. If I'm following a group of car, and they all take a wrong turn, I most certainly will not follow them.

Not talking cars talking dinning

Sit at a circular table let's say 6 peeps

One person uses the beard plate on right , then the next folowed by another and the. It come to where u are sitting so one must eventually yield

Not dumb , factual and happens

Not a biggie ...

Sorry for the very delayed response! Don't judge me ;) Yes, I do hate that a table for two becomes a table for 20 something. lol. Last Carnival cruise, we got a table for 4 on late dining, and our table mates never once showed for dinner. Was fine by us. :D

I'm not southern, but I live in Nashville, so I may judge you. LOL. I kid. I moved here from Los Angeles, where I was born and raised, and will never look back. I love being in the south now.

Oh, there you are! I thought I had misplaced you. I'm glad you are enjoying the South, and Nashville in particular. I've spent some time there. It's a nice little city. We haven't done a table for four in a long time. If I knew my table mates wouldn't show up, I'd ask for one though. Nosey question: Are you, by chance, in N'ville because of music?

Oh, there you are! I thought I had misplaced you. I'm glad you are enjoying the South, and Nashville in particular. I've spent some time there. It's a nice little city. We haven't done a table for four in a long time. If I knew my table mates wouldn't show up, I'd ask for one though. Nosey question: Are you, by chance, in N'ville because of music?

Lol I am, yes. I'm not a musician though, I work at a label. I transferred here with the same company I worked at in California and they were nice enough to let me move and work from our Nashville offices. My dad has been here for 23 years and I have other family here so that was a big reason for moving too. Quality of life is just better here.

Lol I am, yes. I'm not a musician though, I work at a label. I transferred here with the same company I worked at in California and they were nice enough to let me move and work from our Nashville offices. My dad has been here for 23 years and I have other family here so that was a big reason for moving too. Quality of life is just better here.
Interesting. Thanks for answering my nosey question. I was curious because, 1. That's usually why people make a move to N'ville from far away, and 2. I was a wanna-be writer before I got too old to be relevant. :-) But that's neither here, nor there. Anyway, happy "labeling," and I hope N'ville continues to treat you well.

Interesting. Thanks for answering my nosey question. I was curious because, 1. That's usually why people make a move to N'ville from far away, and 2. I was a wanna-be writer before I got too old to be relevant. :-) But that's neither here, nor there. Anyway, happy "labeling," and I hope N'ville continues to treat you well.

Thank you. And keep writing! Keep that passion alive, it's good for the soul. :-)

;)

Will do! Now, I'd better let these folks have thread back. lol.

Oh no no Fitzget and Towel Critter, your comments are far more relaxing after the headache I have from this minefield topic! I only popped into see if I could glean more on what to pack/wear for MDR. :rolleyes: ;)

Edited by Pagan
Names

;)

Oh no no Fitzget and Towel Critter, your comments are far more relaxing after the headache I have from this minefield topic! I only popped into see if I could glean more on what to pack/wear for MDR. :rolleyes: ;)

LOL glad you enjoyed. :D We like to keep the peace. Most of the time.

Edited by Fitzget