Aft Cabins - Brilliance of the Seas

Hi Everyone! :o

This is my first question on this board. We are booked on the Brilliance for September 20/06 in the Med. We have an aft cabin 7676. I read in the Roll Call that someone else was going to book Deck 7 aft cabin and she heard there was a problem with them. Does anyone know what problem?

:eek:

The afts on 7 are fine......you may and I repeat may get a bit of noise from the Colony Club at night...but from what I have "understood"...nothing to fret about....we love 9th aft or 10th...but 9th has a bit of overhand for sun"shade". Hope this wee bit helps.

Lou

Thanks for the info... I think when we go to bed there won't be much of a noise. My TA will try to move me up but that was the only aft available two weeks ago. I would love to be on 9 or 10 but, an aft is what we wanted. This our first RCCL cruise.

Gail

We had an aft cabin on deck 7 on the Brilliance for her maiden Transatlantic. We never heard anything from the Colony Club. The only noise we ever heard was when out on the balcony, we could hear the clattering of plates way up at the Windjammer. But we never heard a sound inside the cabin.

Gail,

We stayed for 2 nights at the Hotel Continental Barcelona. The link below is for two hotels. The Palacete is a little bit more expensive and possibly a little more upscale, but the Barcelona is on La Ramblas and is outstanding. The room we had overlooked the boulevard and is the only way to go in my opinion. La Ramblas is like nothing you've seen. Street mimes, outdoor cafes, strolling musicians, etc. Wonderful for people watching.

We paid €100 per night for a nice room. Not especially large, but big enough and comfortable. They have free breakfast (sweet rolls, toast, cereal, fruit and cheese). A computer in the lobby is shared for internet access. The best I can tell you about it is that if we ever go back to Barcelona, we will head straight back to that hotel.

http://www.hotelcontinental.com/

Archived