Dream Upsell Call

Heather1972

The suite comes with priority embarkation, so you can cancel FTTF if you purchased it to help defray the cost a bit. You already have a pretty good balcony, so i guess it depends on how much the larger room and whirlpool tub are worth to you.

Yeah, I really want the FTTF as I haven't been able to get it. I'm going to hold off for now until I run this past my husband. My guess is he would stick with the aft balcony as we haven't had one of those yet. Even my son didn't seem to be impressed with the Ocean Suite. :eek:

Just my opinion but I manually switched from a balcony (plain old boring balcony) on the Dream to an Ocean Suite for my family of 4 for approximately the same amount per person. With 4 people it made a lot of difference in the amount of space, especially the bathroom. And the bathtub was nice because I have smaller kids and I like to take baths.

But for two people, I might save the $550 and stick with the aft balcony. They look awesome. I want one but none of them hold 4 people!

We just had a regular balcony on the Valor for 4 and I found the space to be quite adequate.

Just my opinion but I manually switched from a balcony (plain old boring balcony) on the Dream to an Ocean Suite for my family of 4 for approximately the same amount per person. With 4 people it made a lot of difference in the amount of space, especially the bathroom. And the bathtub was nice because I have smaller kids and I like to take baths.

But for two people, I might save the $550 and stick with the aft balcony. They look awesome. I want one but none of them hold 4 people!

We just had a regular balcony on the Valor for 4 and I found the space to be quite adequate.

It's 3 people in our case. I think my kid is over sleeping on the couch turned into a bed. He would love to sleep up in a bunk bed. Go figure! I think if we had a regular balcony, I would have been more tempted.

We always sail the aft and love it. Never had a suite on Carnival but just had a JS on RC and we never used the tub just the shower. If you aren't in your room that much I would save the money and just stay with the cabin you have. The balconies are a good size and the views are great.

Nope wouldn't do it. We really like aft cabins. We think they are mesmerizing. Actually if Carnival called me right now with the same offer I would say heck no. I would have a hard time taking a free suite and moving from my aft cabin. They really are something special. Especially for that kind of money, that's a lot of money to spend on the cruise. Plus, Carnival doesn't give any suite perks other than early boarding, that's it.