Navigator Ship Time

Does the Navigator stay on Central Time when visiting Cozumel, Grand Cayman and Jamaica? I know Jamaica is in Eastern time and we have a tour set up for starting at 11am Jamaica time, and just trying to determine if that will then be at 10am ships time. Thanks in advance for any help/info!

Both of the cruises we have been on out of Galveston have changed times- one hour ahead on a Sea Day to the ports and then we switch the hour back on the last sea day back to the ship. Particularly, on our Navigator cruise this past Christmas we did the same itinerary and had to change times. :)

Whatever the captain decides to do- the tour guides will know! Trust me, they will be there waiting for you!

I don't know when you are sailing and I am not sure when the Navigator assumes the new itineraries out of FLL... Jamaica, GC and Cozumel are all presently on Eastern Standard Time which is the same as Central Daylight Time. There should not be any time shifts on the ship for that particular itinerary until we "fall" back in November.

One additional word. Tour Operators know the schedules of the ships very well. If your ship is a little late they will probably still be there for you.

I don't know when you are sailing and I am not sure when the Navigator assumes the new itineraries out of FLL... Jamaica, GC and Cozumel are all presently on Eastern Standard Time which is the same as Central Daylight Time. There should not be any time shifts on the ship for that particular itinerary until we "fall" back in November.

Thanks for the info! We are going in Sept. so it will still be daylight savings time for the central time zone. Guess I wasn't thinking about the islands not doing DST. So I guess 11am Texas/Navigator time would still be 11am Jamaica time.