Coffee on Gateaway

drafj7

I think that after Carlo's Bake Shop came (has been from the beginning on Breakaway class ships), only complimentary pastries have been in buffet(s).

See especially post #18 in this thread:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2170843

O' Shehans (spelling) is open all night and has coffee and snacks, not sure about pastries, but something similar.

O' Shehans (spelling) is open all night and has coffee and snacks, not sure about pastries, but something similar.

Really? I thought they just had wings and mozzarella sticks and the like. Good to know.

I get having the upcharge for the specialty coffee drinks in the Atrium Cafe, but I was disappointed that the only offer Carlo's pastries for a fee at that locations. When I sailed on HAL, they had free pastries to go with the upcharge coffees, which was nice. I still prefer NCL, but this was a little thing that bothered me when on Breakaway. I assume Getaway is the same.

They have nothing pastry or bakery-like. They have cheese sticks , burgers, spinach dip, etc.