Wonderland and D+ BOGO

We were on the inaugural sailing of Quantum, and dined at Wonderland on the first night. We were told that the buy one get one free coupon for Diamond Plus could not be applied for Wonderland.

Since then, I have looked for some sort of documentation stating this, but have not found anything.

Can anyone who has dined there more recently confirm if you were able to use your BOGO on the first night or not? I am starting to make dinner reservations for our Anthem cruise, and will choose a different specialty restaurant, if my coupon cannot be used at Wonderland.

Thanks!

We were on the inaugural sailing of Quantum, and dined at Wonderland on the first night. We were told that the buy one get one free coupon for Diamond Plus could not be applied for Wonderland.

Since then, I have looked for some sort of documentation stating this, but have not found anything.

Can anyone who has dined there more recently confirm if you were able to use your BOGO on the first night or not? I am starting to make dinner reservations for our Anthem cruise, and will choose a different specialty restaurant, if my coupon cannot be used at Wonderland.

Thanks!

We used it there.

Who told you that it could not? :confused:

Not only that, but I got back 20% of the full cost for two as OBC on my SeaPass, because they were having that promotion then, and I had booked for two, intending to get one refunded on board. And I did.

So you got shafted.

Sorry about that.

:o

I have sure been lucky to be on the right side of RCI customer service.

I was on the maiden voyage of Quantum and dined at Wonderland the first night. I had booked long in advance though.

As they were having some glitches with their systems in the beginning, they not only refunded the pre-paid charges as OBC but invited us to a wine pairing with each course and then awarded the 20% OBC offer even though I did not pay the dining charge.

What they had said at that time was that 'dining special offers are not combinable', meaning that if you use your BOGO offer, that evening does not count as 1 of the venues for the OBC multiple venue offer.

Thus, my surprise when I was awarded the additional OBC.

I thought maybe we were shafted...lesson learned I supposed.

There was someone from Wonderland taking reservations at the entrance of the restaurant that told us that when we booked. I did not asked. She specifically told us that we would not be able to use our D+ BOGO as we made the reservation. Had it been at the end of dinner when we found out, we probably would have fought it...but I wanted to try it enough to pay full price.

And we were only using the BOGO, so should not have been any confusion with two different offers. Oh well =/

Thanks for the information!!!

Thanks!

On the Anthem, we used our BOGO for Wonderland on the 2nd night, no problem.