Sports on the Navigator

From what I have seen of the sports deck is that basketball and football/soccer are the two most common sports being played on the court. They have small goals that can be moved around depending on what people want to play. Many times during free time on the schedule people will play basketball at the hoops, and a soccer game will be going on at the same time going across the middle of the court. There will also be scheduled times where they do organized basketball/soccer/volleyball games which use the entire court.

We're doing a Baltic cruise on Navigator in June.

Does the entertainment staff organise any games of football regularly ?

Or any other sports ??

define 'football' yours, or ours? regardless, the answer is nope no room to play either

I know the teen clubs have lots of scheduled time on the Basket ball court. there is also a volleyball court but when it is not set aside for these events anyone can grab a ball

define 'football' yours, or ours? regardless, the answer is nope no room to play either

I know the teen clubs have lots of scheduled time on the Basket ball court. there is also a volleyball court but when it is not set aside for these events anyone can grab a ball

To be honest, I meant ours, but would happily play either ! Would have thought you'd get a game of fives if there's a basketball court, but hey, volleyball might do - are there scheduled times you can turn up for a game of that ?

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

The sports court is used for basketball, soccer, volleyball, gaga ball, dodge ball and just pick up games. There is not a separate volleyball court, it is played on the same court as basketball and soccer. There are many teen tournaments held but there are just as many adult tournaments held.

Basketball games, volleyball, free throw tournament, possible crew versus guests volleyball, ping pong tournament, shuffleboard, possibly corn hole tournament. Miniature golf if they still have it but I'm not sure after the dry dock.

Itinerary and weather factors into what they can and cannot do on any given cruise.

Edited by cruisingsince94