Blackberry Cars UK

We have a B2B arriving in back in Southampton on 9-5 and leaving again 9-6. We are popping up to London overnight to meet relatives. Thinking of using Blackberry Cars, anyone have experience with them?

We used Blackberry Cars to pick us up at Heathrow and take us to our London hotel prior to our Princess British Isles cruise last August. Our flight was early, arriving well before 7:00 am, and our guide was already there with a sign, most efficient and kind, very clean car, and we would recommend their service.

We used Blackberry Cars to pick us up at Heathrow and take us to our London hotel prior to our Princess British Isles cruise last August. Our flight was early, arriving well before 7:00 am, and our guide was already there with a sign, most efficient and kind, very clean car, and we would recommend their service.

Thanks for the help. I appreciate your input.

It was a simple question, no scolds needed. Thanks.

CruiserBruce was not scolding you. He was trying to be helpful. You are generally likely to get better information if you post in the correct forum. I thought your response was very ungracious.

Blackberry Cars are very reputable and reliable.

CruiserBruce was not scolding you. He was trying to be helpful. You are generally likely to get better information if you post in the correct forum. I thought your response was very ungracious.

Blackberry Cars are very reputable and reliable.

"...as this has nothing to do with Princess."

That adds nothing but a scold to an otherwise helpful suggestion.

Thanks for both your opinion concerning my grace and for your thoughts about Blackberry Cars.

We used them and were mostly happy with their services. They met us at the airport on time and had a sign with our name on it. Our only complaint was that the driver had to ask us if we had been to the hotel before and how to get there. DH had to get out his phone and enable maps and got us there.

We used them and were mostly happy with their services. They met us at the airport on time and had a sign with our name on it. Our only complaint was that the driver had to ask us if we had been to the hotel before and how to get there. DH had to get out his phone and enable maps and got us there.

Thanks for your feedback. I appreciate it. Hopefully our driver won't have to rely on me to find his way around!

Hi, we used them two times to take us from London Saint Pancras station to Southmapton cruise terminal. They dropped us off at the ship.

We were happy with their service both times.

The last time we had a little trouble finding the driver, since he was parked on the side of the street in a line of parked cars.

So make sure you know where exactly you are supposed to meet him and have your cell phone handy. They will normally call you if they don't find you (I had my phone on quiet back then so didn't realize he called). Also, I was told the driver has to know the name of your ship in order to be allowed to drive up to the ship (to pick you up).

Edited by WouterC

Hi, we used them two times to take us from London Saint Pancras station to Southmapton cruise terminal. They dropped us off at the ship.

We were happy with their service both times.

The last time we had a little trouble finding the driver, since he was parked on the side of the street in a line of parked cars.

So make sure you know where exactly you are supposed to meet him and have your cell phone handy. They will normally call you if they don't find you (I had my phone on quiet back then so didn't realize he called). Also, I was told the driver has to know the name of your ship in order to be allowed to drive up to the ship (to pick you up).

Thank you. I appreciate the feedback and the tips on getting it right.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk