Discount on Drinks Package

Last year on the Radiance cruise back to Sydney from Hawaii my husband and I purchased the Premium Drinks Package each and loved it.

We are doing this cruise again in Sept 2016 and will more than likely purchase the drinks package again.

My question is, does Royal ever discount the price of the drinks package? I seem to remember seeing somewhere on this board that there were sometimes "buy one, get 2nd 50% off" if you purchase once on board the ship. Am I correct in this? Wonder if we will be lucky. :rolleyes:

To also add, US/Canada vs Australia run different specials. Keep an eye on RCCL website for offers in your area...

Very true!! Don't try to compare North America vs Australia vs the UK....for anything like prices, policies or specials. It seems like the countries are all run by different companies!!

This may have happened at one time in the past, but it isn't currently being advertised. We took advantage of the BOGO50 sale and when you bought one premium pkg, you got the 2nd premium pkg at 50% off. This is the only time I've seen something like what you're asking about.

I'll also add that the BOGO50 on beverage packages only applied to passengers in certain staterooms. Our interior cabin for two did not qualify.

I'll also add that the BOGO50 on beverage packages only applied to passengers in certain staterooms. Our interior cabin for two did not qualify.

We are booked in a Balcony cabin for the cruise and it was bought onboard another cruise under the BOGO50 for the cruise fare.

A couple of years ago they had a 10% discount which I booked. Then when I boarded they had a pay for 9 get 12 (it was a 12 night cruise), so I shimmied round to reception and cancelled and then bought it at that price. 25% is better than 105 in my book. Never seen either offer since though :(