FTTF 2 Rooms

Awoodwaring

How does FTTF work if we get 1 pass, but there are 4 of us (2 in each room)? Can we use it to board early for the whole family? Or, can only 2 go ahead?

I understand only 1 room would be ready early, just not sure about boarding and tenders.

Thanks in advance!

Only 2 people would be able to board early, the same with the priority tendering. When we used it, they wanted to see the logo on everyone's card. Otherwise it would get out of control. Everyone would grab a buddy and bring them with them. For all the benefits you will have to buy 2 passes, one for each cabin.

How does FTTF work if we get 1 pass, but there are 4 of us (2 in each room)? Can we use it to board early for the whole family? Or, can only 2 go ahead?

I understand only 1 room would be ready early, just not sure about boarding and tenders.

Thanks in advance!

If the 2nd cabin has your minor children in it, all will be allowed to board together. In addition, you CAN bring up to 4 other guests with you if you have a tender port.

If the 2nd cabin has your minor children in it, all will be allowed to board together. In addition, you CAN bring up to 4 other guests with you if you have a tender port.

I thought minor children couldn't be booked in a separate room by themselves and had to have an adult in the room.

From the carnival website FAQ ...

Q: We have two staterooms, but only our minor children, in the second stateroom. Do we still need to book FTTF for their stateroom also?

A: Yes, all cabins regardless of occupants will require a FTTF ticket to be able to receive the benefits.

Per carnival website, even if minor children, you must purchase FTTF for the second cabin....

I thought minor children couldn't be booked in a separate room by themselves and had to have an adult in the room.

The adult has to be on the booking for the cabin.

You can go to Customer (Guest) Services and request and additional card that will act as a door key card without charging privileges so you have access to the room and both adults can be in the same cabin.

Also apply luggage tags to the appropriate bags to have them end up where you are sleeping, not where you are on the booking.

Did this with niece/nephew, strange look from the room steward when asked to put the beds together when in the room with my nephew. :D