Regal

adgtravel

Has anyone stayed in obstructed view deluxe balcony cabins on deck 15 or 16 on Regal? If so, what was the obstruction and did it bother you? Did you feel a lot of ship movement? Would you book it again? Sailing in Caribbean. Thanks!

Edited by adgtravel
Change title

I have stayed in L102 and L103 and in L108. I have 2 more cruises booked in L108 on the Royal. We absolutely love the forward facing cabins both deluxe balcony and premium mini suites. It can be windy out on the balcony but we have always been able to use them most of the time. It can be noisy due to wind in the rigging or absolutely silent when conditions are right. Ships motion has not been a problem for us but so far we haven't been in really bad conditions. We have had these cabins in the Caribbean, not sure I would book for a TA. By the way the solid rail obstruction helps cut down on wind and I think the view in those locations is fabulous.

Edited by yoyosma

Has anyone stayed in obstructed view deluxe balcony cabins on deck 15 or 16 on Regal? If so, what was the obstruction and did it bother you? Did you feel a lot of ship movement? Would you book it again? Sailing in Caribbean. Thanks!

If its the steel railing and not glass you cannot see out when sitting down. :(