Fountain Soda Choices on Brilliance

lulutoo

We are going on the Briliiance in March and my sister is extremely limited in what she can drink- sodas must be sugar free and caffeine free- does anyone know what soda choices for the beverage card will include?

I hate to think she'll be limited to water and iced tea... but I think Sprite Zero and sugar/caffiene free Coke are hard to find most places we go- hoping someone can save me a phone call to ask.

We are going on the Briliiance in March and my sister is extremely limited in what she can drink- sodas must be sugar free and caffeine free- does anyone know what soda choices for the beverage card will include?

I hate to think she'll be limited to water and iced tea... but I think Sprite Zero and sugar/caffiene free Coke are hard to find most places we go- hoping someone can save me a phone call to ask.

Soda is limited for the beverage program as it is limited to soda from the fountain guns only and not the cans. Coke, diet coke, sprite, ginger ale, orange and tonic water come to mind as the very limited choices. They may have additional choices in the cans for purchase at $2.50 per can.

When in March? If it is the 21st or 26th come join my or Michael roll calls!

I have to 2nd what the other person said! No freestyle machine on Brilliance either!

I might suggest to bring a 6pk in your carry on and tag a case and send with luggage and see if they will allow, but they may say toss it since it is vacation month and it's gone. Enjoy!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the response Karen! No , sorry, we're on Mar 12- but I do have to head for Roll Call and meet some folks- we've just finalized everything this week- fingers crossed as it is my sister's first ever cruise- she really wants to try it , but she is so worried about so many little details- this will be my 12th cruise!

I'll try to leave Brilliance in nice shape for you- I've cruised her before in Norway and it is a particular favorite of mine- but that was several years ago. Hope it's still as nice!!