Change of MDR menus?

kevinyork

Just getting rid of the Top Chef menu would make us more than happy!

Very happy with the food that is offered but would also like to see them just change the order a bit - we like a surprise. How difficult would it be to mix up the days things appear - even if it is the same dishes? It would help get around the situation where a couple of your favourite dishes are always on the same nights menu.

We're on the Eclipse next week and I'm pretty sure which menu we'll be getting in the MDR on the first night anyone want to bet against it featuring Thai Spring Rolls, Beets, Prime Rib, and Homestyle Pork?

Edited by DYKWIA

I agree about the Top Chefs menu. This last trip we ate in the buffet that night based on our previous top chefs experience. The Head Waiter and Maire D concurred that the regular MDR menu was better than the Top Chefs menu,

Something funny: I was googling one of the entree items from the Top Chef menu and I learned that the dish got the chef KICKED OFF of Top Chef. It was the LOSING dish (and it was early in the season, so it's not like the contestant was up against just the best chefs).

Of course, I do not know the particulars of that episode, but it is very strange that the Celebrity team would pick a losing dish for its menu...