aft RFS on the Freedom

I think that you may have been talking with an inexperienced rep.

These suites and others that hold 5 or more are often released on line for bookings only having a 2 person requirement. This is typically done close to the sail date. Hopefully you still have the hold or can renew the hold and call back and get another agent.

yes i told her that and she agreed but said it hadnt been released yet so she connected me with another person and they confirmed the same thing that the cabin hadnt been released.The business office that handles that is off on weekends and that i had to wait until Monday and call back.

Thanks everyone.Royal is giving me the run around telling me that cabin shouldnt have been released to their website.It was a glitch in the system and you still need 5 people to book it.Even though i held it online with 2 people.

Sorry..you're having this trouble..I've had a better experience booking a "glitch".... a FOV on Radiance Alaska for 3 people...booked months ago very late one night here on the west coast...I put a hold on it and easily changed cabins the next day with the D+ desk...no problem at all..they were so surprised but said "great for me...enjoy" :D

We just stayed in liberty JS 1706 aft . It was deck 10 so the overhang guaranteed no soot. No out of the ordinary vibration. Certain docking maneuvers some vibration, no biggie it's a ship lol. Never saw any soot at all on the cabins below us. I have almost always had an aft cabin and in the past experiences some soot. Cabin attendant will have it cleaned day to day. Fyi. Dan

So after 3 days and 5 phone calls and after being on hold probably 2 hours total i finally upgraded to the RFS.The revenue dept is off weekends so i had to call back Monday so they could release the cabin of the 5 person minimum.They said that someone had called and cancelled that room and whoever took the cancellation on Saturday didnt lock it out and thats how it went to the website.Since it was their fault and and the fact that i was able to put a hold on it they gave it to me.The upgrade was only $201 not the $352 i thought it was going to be.I dealt with supervisors Seth and Penney and they were both so professional and helpful.Thank you all for your comments.I am so excited and havent told my wife yet trying to keep it a surprise until we board but well see.

We have stayed in #9708 a few times on both Liberty and Indy...Wonderful RFS cabin...lots of room and a huge balcony...we ate many breakfasts out there. The wake view from this balcony amazing and had no soot or vibration trouble. Enjoy you're getting it at a great price point..especially for two passengers.

I'm trying to figure the room dynamics for our family vaca. We'll be on Indy and wondering if the sofa is pulled out and a roll away is brought in, is there at least room for a path to the balcony for others??:o

So after 3 days and 5 phone calls and after being on hold probably 2 hours total i finally upgraded to the RFS.The revenue dept is off weekends so i had to call back Monday so they could release the cabin of the 5 person minimum.They said that someone had called and cancelled that room and whoever took the cancellation on Saturday didnt lock it out and thats how it went to the website.Since it was their fault and and the fact that i was able to put a hold on it they gave it to me.The upgrade was only $201 not the $352 i thought it was going to be.I dealt with supervisors Seth and Penney and they were both so professional and helpful.Thank you all for your comments.I am so excited and havent told my wife yet trying to keep it a surprise until we board but well see.

Well done - that's an awesome price for the upgrade! Hope you're able to keep the surprise for your wife. That's really neat. Enjoy!

I'm trying to figure the room dynamics for our family vaca. We'll be on Indy and wondering if the sofa is pulled out and a roll away is brought in, is there at least room for a path to the balcony for others??:o

When the sofabed is pulled out it goes into the middle area of the cabin facing the balcony door (still room to get out of the slider) but if you're adding a roll away too you might be able to fit it in the corner in front of the connecting cabin door... (we've never needed to use a roll away)

Once you get the roll away just move it around...it might even fit in the master bedroom.

When the sofabed is pulled out it goes into the middle area of the cabin facing the balcony door (still room to get out of the slider) but if you're adding a roll away too you might be able to fit it in the corner in front of the connecting cabin door... (we've never needed to use a roll away)

Once you get the roll away just move it around...it might even fit in the master bedroom.

Thank you!! This really helps. Never thought of the Master as an option. That might work too!!