Cape Liberty question

JBlock54

That's so funny - I knew what you were going to ask before I finished reading. :D Yes, you can see her off in the distance to the left, but she will definitely appear small if you are not using a nice telephoto lens. A wonderful sail out, though - go up to the highest outside deck you can for going under the bridge - one of you take video and the other take pictures - it is AMAZING! :D

That's so funny - I knew what you were going to ask before I finished reading. :D Yes, you can see her off in the distance to the left, but she will definitely appear small if you are not using a nice telephoto lens. A wonderful sail out, though - go up to the highest outside deck you can for going under the bridge - one of you take video and the other take pictures - it is AMAZING! :D

Didn't even know there was a bridge the ship goes under. We always leave out of Florida.

Also please go to the starboard side of the ship (usually the side that's tied to the pier in Bayonne) to see the beautiful and profound memorial to 9/11 given to us by the Russians. It is the twin towers split down the middle with a giant teardrop hanging between them. The backdrop is no longer there.

Tear drop

Also please go to the starboard side of the ship (usually the side that's tied to the pier in Bayonne) to see the beautiful and profound memorial to 9/11 given to us by the Russians. It is the twin towers split down the middle with a giant teardrop hanging between them. The backdrop is no longer there.

Tear drop

IMG_2246_zpsb71085fe.jpg