I have a question about color....

crucero-amante

I am curious to see if anyone else has fallen in love with the color green? You know that green that seems to be everywhere lately. It first started popping up in handbags, which I love but I decided not to buy one since everyone else seemed to have one. (I did buy a little Cole-Haan purse in what they call apple) Victoria's Secret calls it Miami Green, I've also seen it called 'leaf', 'kiwi' and 'grass'; just to name a few. I have decided that it's a good color for me, at least that's what family and friends say. Now I have quite a few pieces of green in my wardrobe. I am just wondering if anyone else out there has added green to their wardrobe?

Before my hair started to turn grey, it was strawberry blond. My eyes are green so green has always been a good color for me.

One of my favorite outfits in the early 70's was a long emerald green jersey halter formal dress that had a matching evening coat with a hood that was edged with ostrich feathers--the sleeves were cuffed with feathers, too. It sounds funny now--but I received many complements when I wore it.

Yes, yes, yes...I love green! I have a green purse that I used last winter with matching green gloves...I got lots of compliments on it...I'll probably use it again this winter (not something I normally do just cuz I get tired of the purse but this one is sooo cute!!) :D

Yes, Yes, Yes, I love this color of green (and all other shades too). I have incorporated many pieces into my current wardrobe as well as shoes and belts.

(my kitchen is painted this color also)

I know the hot colors for fall are chocolate and aqua. I have one outfit in those colors but green is my favorite.

Diane

I love green! Just about any color I will wear. I have a lot of lime green in my wardrobe. I also have emerald green and kelly green. I have a lot of camoflauge things as well. Green is great! I don't care what the fashion experts say, green is always in for me! LOL

I've worn green all my life, so it's not a color that I've recently added to my wardrobe.

I have mint green, sage green and olive green cashmere sweaters. Also own olive green suede boots and olive green loafers.

I have two green handbags - one snakesskin and multi shades of green and one acid green.

One of my favorite formal gowns is a bronze/green and I have tons of tee shirts in many shades of green.

The greens I don't wear are parrot green, bottle green and kiwifruit green, because they don't look well on me.

Can't say I'm into green, I love black and black and white.

For green, there is one shade of green that I really like. I'm not sure if it would be called sage or moss as I've seen it called both actually. I don't like the lime greens or acid greens personally, but for others, it's whatever you like that matters.

Another color I love is taupe (not all taupe, there is a darker grey shade that I love which looks so good with black).

As a redhead, green looks really good on me. However, I've found that finding flattering articles of clothing, in a good color of green has been difficult. Often I'll find something that either doesn't look so great, or comes in some odd green color (like lime green). So, I'm always on the lookout for good green stuff. And when I do find it, and wear it, I tend to get lots of compliments.

For our upcoming cruise, I have a black dress I'm going to wear for one night. And then I wanted to find a green one for the other. I thought about sewing a emerald green satin dress, but doubt I'll have the time. But, I just found this dress on http://www.smartbargains.com, and bought it. I purchased almost the same dress in a pretty blue (same designer) at Loehmann's, but since I found this one, I'm taking the blue one back.

http://womens-apparel.smartbargains.com/dresses/papell-boutique-evening-strapless-dress-with-belt-show.sb

As a redhead, green looks really good on me. However, I've found that finding flattering articles of clothing, in a good color of green has been difficult. Often I'll find something that either doesn't look so great, or comes in some odd green color (like lime green). So, I'm always on the lookout for good green stuff. And when I do find it, and wear it, I tend to get lots of compliments.

For our upcoming cruise, I have a black dress I'm going to wear for one night. And then I wanted to find a green one for the other. I thought about sewing a emerald green satin dress, but doubt I'll have the time. But, I just found this dress on www.smartbargains.com, and bought it. I purchased almost the same dress in a pretty blue (same designer) at Loehmann's, but since I found this one, I'm taking the blue one back.

http://womens-apparel.smartbargains.com/dresses/papell-boutique-evening-strapless-dress-with-belt-show.sb

I tried that dress on at Younkers about a year ago and loved it!!!! But it was a size too big and cost far more than 60 dollars!!!

I LOVE green. I have lots of green clothing, and I love green eyeshadows. I have a huge green purse and I rarely get compliments from strangers about my clothing/accessories, but I always do with my green purse. The only green thing I won't wear is green stockings.

There's a really pretty green zip up shirt that Cameron Diaz wears in the new movie "in her shoes" I saw a picture in a magazine, I want it!!

I love the greens that are in right now! I have a green Juicy Couture purse that I get tons of compliments on. I have some limey green camis and tanks tops that I pair up with purple/plum and chocolate colored blazers and sweaters. I even have these super-cute lime green embellished flats that are the most adorable little shoes! I get lots of compliments on those too. I just bought a juicy Couture wristlet purse that is lime green and purple. It's super cute! Check out the Juicy handbags at www.nordstrom.com

I am a Make-Up Artist and I love pairing greens and purples. They really compliment each other or greens and browns...beautiful!

I have golden-brown colored skin (tan) and these colors look great on me.

It is the color of money.....:D

<3 Liz

For our upcoming cruise, I have a black dress I'm going to wear for one night. And then I wanted to find a green one for the other. I thought about sewing a emerald green satin dress, but doubt I'll have the time. But, I just found this dress on www.smartbargains.com, and bought it. I purchased almost the same dress in a pretty blue (same designer) at Loehmann's, but since I found this one, I'm taking the blue one back.

What a great website. I loved the black Constanza dress. I wonder how true to size they run?

What a great website. I loved the black Constanza dress. I wonder how true to size they run?

I'm not sure about the sizes. Sometimes you can email them, and they can give you more info.

Another site like Smartbargains, that I really love is Overstock.com. I buy stuff from them all the time. They also have evening gowns for way cheap. They even have deeply discounted Vera Wang dresses from time to time.

Another site like Smartbargains, that I really love is Overstock.com. I buy stuff from them all the time. They also have evening gowns for way cheap. They even have deeply discounted Vera Wang dresses from time to time.

I do like Overstock.com as well. I have gotten some really cute tops from them. This past summer I saw a few formal gowns that I loved...but they didn't have my size. Bummer.

~e

Archived