Flight Seat Booker

samur

Does anyone know exactly how far in advance you can pre-book seats. P&O website really confusing as in one part of cruise personaliser it states 14 weeks prior to your cruise and then further down it states 9 weeks. If my memory serves me correctly the last few years have been 12 weeks.

Does anyone know exactly how far in advance you can pre-book seats. P&O website really confusing as in one part of cruise personaliser it states 14 weeks prior to your cruise and then further down it states 9 weeks. If my memory serves me correctly the last few years have been 12 weeks.

We are sailing 30 Jan recently had email from P&O stating 14 weeks ✈️💺

We got an email a week before our flight seat booker opened telling us when it would open. It opened just after midnight 14 weeks before our cruise.

Also if you're Baltic and Liguirian (sp?) yu can book before everyone else. Whe we went onto ours, there were some seats already booked at 12.05!

It can be very confusing - Is it 9 weeks? Is it 12 weeks? Do we count back from the outbound flight or the inbound flight? Did I miss an email changing the timescales? All these things just add to passengers' confusion. Recently we had an actual date stating exactly when we could book seats. Much more helpful.

Hi we sail on 19th dec & I booked our seats on Saturday..... 14 weeks

swfc, we also sail on 19th Dec (fly out on 18th) and our seats were available to book from midnight last Thursday 10th, so 14 weeks. We received a letter about a week before to say they could be booked from this date.

Up the Owls!

swfc, we also sail on 19th dec (fly out on 18th) and our seats were available to book from midnight last thursday 10th, so 14 weeks. We received a letter about a week before to say they could be booked from this date.

Up the owls!

wawaw :):)

Hi storeman, we go on the 2nd so I'll be up till midnight tonight and hopefully I'll have mine booked a couple of minutes later.

Getting closer now, just over 3 months to go, can't wait.

Looking forward to Christmas and new year at home with the family, then on the 1st an overnight stay at an airport hotel (even though its only 20 mins away from us), nice breakfast included and then a free scuttle bus to the terminal for a 11.10am flight.

Would have preferred an earlier flight so I could stroll down to the duty free but I can always pick a bottle or two up at Manchester.

Hope you have a great cruise, I know that I certainly will.

Rick.

Hi storeman, we go on the 2nd so I'll be up till midnight tonight and hopefully I'll have mine booked a couple of minutes later.

Getting closer now, just over 3 months to go, can't wait.

Looking forward to Christmas and new year at home with the family, then on the 1st an overnight stay at an airport hotel (even though its only 20 mins away from us), nice breakfast included and then a free scuttle bus to the terminal for a 11.10am flight.

Would have preferred an earlier flight so I could stroll down to the duty free but I can always pick a bottle or two up at Manchester.

Hope you have a great cruise, I know that I certainly will.

Rick.

We Booked Hotel for Hogmanay 31st Dec Only 10 mins away Car Park Package 2 weeks fantastic deal including Taxi too / Return for under £80 lol

Cant wait seems to be getting so close now :cool:

We also stayed up last night to book our seats. We fly on 2nd Jan from Manchester. Shame the flight is not earlier but we also will probably get a couple of bottles from Manchester as don't think we will arrive in Barbados in time to go to the duty free in the port.

If you go to P&O site and under Help/Advice, key in 'pre book flight seats' it will bring you up a list of all the Cruises and the dates when you can book seats for your particular flight :)

I posted earlier in this thread that on my Cruise Personaliser it states that flight seats will be available to book at 14 weeks beforehand. This is still correct, it does. However, yesterday I was looking on my Cruise Personaliser again and after clicking on to Itinerary it still says 14 weeks, then just for interests sake I clicked on Flight Details. There it tells me that seats will be available to book 9 weeks in advance!! I will be looking at exactly 14 weeks before our flight date.

I posted earlier in this thread that on my Cruise Personaliser it states that flight seats will be available to book at 14 weeks beforehand. This is still correct, it does. However, yesterday I was looking on my Cruise Personaliser again and after clicking on to Itinerary it still says 14 weeks, then just for interests sake I clicked on Flight Details. There it tells me that seats will be available to book 9 weeks in advance!! I will be looking at exactly 14 weeks before our flight date.

Hello, As I posted yesterday, on the P&O website under Help/Advice (pre purchase flight seats), there is a Flight Seat Booker Release Schedule that tells you exactly when you can pre book your seats, does it by Cruise number

At the moment it is up to December, but just check on there and you will know for sure when you can book seats :)

When are you flying Annie? I only ask, because our CP stated the same, i.e. 14 weeks prior, then 9 weeks prior. But we subsequently received an email from P&O with the exact date which was 14 weeks prior. When I logged in on the specified date, the flight seats were available to be booked. So maybe you'll also get a generic email with the exact date which will settle any confusion for you.