Do you ever go to "view all your posts" and reminisce?

NASH99

"What to do about the Cigar Smoker on the balcony" triggered this question. It came to life out of the blue and I did not remember what I posted. This was before my first cruise.I read somewhere that for the most part on the Internet you are usually posting to or for yourself. I always look back at my responses and rarely get a comment, But they are fun to look back at. Do you ever go to "view all your posts" and reminisce about what was going

on at that point in time?

Steve

Golden 2/04

Grand 11/03

The three most exciting sounds in the world: Anchor chains, plane motors, and train whistles....George Bailey

I will have to admit that I have. Once in a great while I also need to go in and see if I answered someone regarding a certain subject and I could not remember if I had responded to a request so I go in the view my posts. Or if you know that someone on the board has had some info that you remembered that they gave out all you have to do is find that person on the board that has answered a post and hit their name and look at their posts. It is amazing tool. I do not use that all of the time but it is there if you need infor like I said.

Marilyn

Archived