Carnival Giftcards available on Verizon Smart Rewards

adatex

In for another 2...We still have until August of next year to pay off our Vista cruise so I have 11 months to buy more cards...at this rate 2 a month should pay off the remaining $1900 balance....that will have saved me close to $260 once all said and done (26 cards...2x 13 months)....

Good deal!

I got another one! I already used them to pay off my february cruise, and have $400 extra for OBC, not including the $100 furture cruise credit and the $100 shareholder credit ... plus I don't drink alcohol ... so my bill is not going to me much ... but I'll book my september cruise while on the February one so I'll need money for that deposit :) Love these gift cards and saving 10% on my vacation :):)

Jeff aka Recovery dude

In for another 2...We still have until August of next year to pay off our Vista cruise so I have 11 months to buy more cards...at this rate 2 a month should pay off the remaining $1900 balance....that will have saved me close to $260 once all said and done (26 cards...2x 13 months)....

Good deal!

Hmmmm....:rolleyes:

Maybe I should start doing this to book future cruises.

I got another one! I already used them to pay off my february cruise, and have $400 extra for OBC, not including the $100 furture cruise credit and the $100 shareholder credit ... plus I don't drink alcohol ... so my bill is not going to me much ... but I'll book my september cruise while on the February one so I'll need money for that deposit :) Love these gift cards and saving 10% on my vacation :):)

Jeff aka Recovery dude

I wished I would've known about these gift cards a looooooooooooooooong time ago..! Any lil' saving works for me!

• 2 weeks later...
We hadn't caught on to this before. We will sail in January and hope they go on sale again. Can anyone say how often. Thanks. :)

Not sure... but last time they were available was on September 24th. They'll have either $100 or $500 gift cards for 10% discount. I have at least 2 more weeks to buy some before our cruise