Bar Hop Excursion

Uncwrn93

• 2 weeks later...

Just got back from our cruise and the Bar Hop was a great success. We had 13 of us from 3 different boats and had a blast. I highly recommend this tour no matter if you drink or not. You see some awesome parts of the island, learn interesting information about the island and meet fun people.

I think we ate at every bar. Started with chips and salsa (really more pico than what we think of salsa) Had nachos at Coconuts, Shrimp at Rastas

Just got back from our cruise and the Bar Hop was a great success. We had 13 of us from 3 different boats and had a blast. I highly recommend this tour no matter if you drink or not. You see some awesome parts of the island, learn interesting information about the island and meet fun people.

I think we ate at every bar. Started with chips and salsa (really more pico than what we think of salsa) Had nachos at Coconuts, Shrimp at Rastas

Booked for February just wondering if there is any swimming at any of the stops.

Thanks

Booked for February just wondering if there is any swimming at any of the stops.

Thanks

Swimming in the ocean is discouraged due to currents and rip tides. There is a vendor for surfing at Punta Morena as well as an area for dipping as mentioned above and some small swimming pools for cooling off.

This coast has also been hit badly by the seaweed problem that is affecting many Caribbean beaches. We have enjoyed many tours round the island and usually enjoy several of the bars and beaches on the east side but on our recent private tour round the island we only stopped at Rasta's and it was very smelly. I wouldn't have wanted to go in the ocean although I believe some people did while we were there.