Thermal Suite Pass Query

coco-girl

Which ship? The larger ones have larger spas that can accommodate more people. Also keep in mind that in addition to the passes that are sold, some ships have spa stateroom categories whose occupants all have spa access, and those categories may sail at, below, or over capacity (and I don't know if they adjust the number of passes available for sale in each case).

Hello everyone,

I understand that the passes for the Thermal Suite are sold on a limited basis, can one advise as to how many people on average that may be?

Has anyone experience overcrowding there?

Many thanks

Coco x

No one really knows how many passes they sell in proportion to the number of passengers on board, but I have had a pass twice, once on the Epic and once on I think, the Star and never saw any over crowding. It was always a very quiet and serene place. They would be shooting themselves in the foot if they made it otherwise by selling too many of those very expensive passes.

They recently have been offering them at a 20% discount pre cruise. Check your MyNCL to see if you have it available for purchase. They will leave some available for onboard purchase just like they do for restaurants and excursions. We always went straight to the SPA to purchases the passes right after lunch on Embarkation day.

In the past, I've found going to the spa early in the morning worked best for me. It was more crowded from late morning on and on several occasions I experienced groups of people/friends shouting across the pool or loungers to have a conversation. The spa should be a quiet, relaxing experience and the loud talk was a real turn-off.

Tracy

We have booked Thermal Spa Packages before and have always ALWAYS enjoyed our time there. We try to hit the spa around 3 or 4 pm on port days and there is usually no one there. We soak and relax and are completely blissful come dinner time! I just booked a Nov 29 sailing and pre-paid the Thermal Spa Package. If you are on the fence about it, all I can say is try it.

We are thinking about the thermal suite pass for our upcoming epic cruise in December.....can't decide whether it's a bit pricey, we are not planning on doing lots of excursions on this cruise, just wanted to use the 6 days over New Years to relax, enjoy ourselves and got for a wander round ports with some lunch etc.... Has anyone purchased the thermal suite pass for epic? Was it mega busy? We've read mixed reviews....