Hurricane Joaquin

karkee8807

We wish Bermuda a speedy recovery from the wrath of Joaquim. Can anyone tell me if the Dockyard is open for cruise ships now?

I have a relative and neighbor scheduled to cruise to Bermuda on the Dawn soon.

The Breakaway just arrived there this morning.

Kathy,

There are two Kingdom Hall's in Somerset(Sandys Parish) unfortunately I don't know where either of them are located specifically. But I will see if I can find out tomorrow.

Was wondering if you were ever able to find that Somerset Kingdom Hall address for us.

Kathy in Maine

To be honest I forgot. But I'm going Somerset tomorrow, so I will try to remember to look out for it.

I have the phone # for the 2 halls in Somerset, but am not able to call internationally. If it would be easier for you to call the # and just ask for the address for me that would be great too.

The #'s are Somerset Upper cong. 238-9434 and Somerset Lower 234-0746

Rest assured whomever answers will be kind and helpful. If you call can you also ask if we can expect to see a public witnessing cart/table at the Dockyard?

Kathy in Maine USA arriving in Bermuda Oct. 21-23

I have the phone # for the 2 halls in Somerset, but am not able to call internationally. If it would be easier for you to call the # and just ask for the address for me that would be great too.

The #'s are Somerset Upper cong. 238-9434 and Somerset Lower 234-0746

Rest assured whomever answers will be kind and helpful. If you call can you also ask if we can expect to see a public witnessing cart/table at the Dockyard?

Kathy in Maine USA arriving in Bermuda Oct. 21-23

Well, when I went Somerset I looked out for them, saw neither one. I assumed then they must be inland and not on the roadside.

I had my mom call her friend who is a Jehovah's Witness, her friend said she doesn't know of any in Somerset. The closest Hall west is in Heron Bay, which is in Southampton, the parish right after Sandys(Sonerset)

I called the numbers you sent me. The first rang and rang with no answering service.

The second number is no longer in service.

So as far as the Hall in Heron Bay(Southampton) what you will do is get on the bus in Dockyard, ask the bus driver to let you off at the bus stop across from Heron Bay school. Get off the bus, cross the street to the school, go past the school(walking east, you will have come from the west) walk around the bend and in a few seconds you will see the Hall.

First of all I hope there wasn't much damage to your beautiful island. Glad that you are ok.

We are visiting Bermuda on the Breakaway Oct 21-23. I've been able to find out that there is a Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's Witness in Summerset, but can't seem to find the actual address. Do you happen to know where it is located and how far that would be from the nearest bus stop? Or could you possibly find out for me?

Thanks,

Kathy in Maine

https://www.google.ca/#q=Kingdom+Hall%27s+in+Somerset(Sandys+Parish

One of those is in Hamilton, the other is in Southampton, the one I mentioned.

Per the map I see the one in Southampton is on the Middle Road. So if they take the bus to the one in Southampton they would need to take the Number 8. That is important for them to know.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by Charles4515