parking or shuttle or car rental

galelynn

We are flying out of LAX to Santiago, Chile in March of 2016, and returning by ship to Port of Los Angeles. Any suggestions as for parking, shuttle services or car rental near the port or back to LAX? We live in Hemet, CA in Riverside County.

Super Shuttle to Hemet would be pretty expensive. Any chance you could get a friend to drive you to LAX and then pick you up at the port?

Otherwise, I would park at one of the cheaper off-site parking lots near LAX, then take a shuttle (Super Shuttle is fine) from the port to LAX and the parking lot shuttle back to your car. I usually use this site to find the cheapest LAX parking: http://www.cheapairportparking.org/lax

If you want to save a little money, have just one person go get the car, then go back to the port to pick up the rest of your party and luggage...if you are going down the 405 it won't be that far out of your way on your way back to Hemet.

Super Shuttle to Hemet would be pretty expensive. Any chance you could get a friend to drive you to LAX and then pick you up at the port?

If I read the OP's post correctly, they are driving from Hemet to LAX, parking at LAX, then flying out to Chile, where their cruise starts. The cruise ends in LA, so they need transport back to LAX to pick up their car. They will then drive back to Hemet.

No need for a shuttle to Hemet.

I would rent a car from your home and drop it off at LAX. You'll save the wear and tear and the parking.

Then take either super shuttle to the port or a car service I would recommend is execucar which is a subsidiary of super shuttle.

http://www.execucar.com

wwww.supershuttle.com

Then rent a car to drive home.

Keith