Allure or Harmony??

Guess it depends too when you want to travel and where you want to go. The Harmony is only in Caribbean from Nov 2016 to Feb 2017, and the price is a bit more than Allure. And of course the Harmony has the waterslide. Not sure yet of the Broadway shows and others. We're booked on the Allure but for us, if it was similar timing, we'd pick Harmony just for the waterslides as our DS would love that.

We are sailing on March 11 out of Florida on the Harmony to the Caribbean.

I disagree on the storage space on the Allure in a Balcony. Yes, it seemed there was more on the Navigator that I recall but we had 3 adults in the room and had no problem with space. The shelves in the closet go way back (make sure you check that they are empty before leaving room I left a shirt behind), plus there is a shelf on top as there are no longer any lifevests in the room plus there is more storage in the desk. 5 suitcases fit under the bed no problem, I rolled one of carry on bags out everyday to put dirty clothes in. My friend brought a hanging toiletry bag and there were hooks in the bathroom. I used the shelves for me and my husband.

We booked the March 11 cruise as well! I work in a school and can only travel during our off times (March Break etc..).

Hubby asked about the itinerary...and I told him that aside from Labadee, we are sailing this one for the ship. Soooo much to see/do onboard.

Thanks everyone for your input! Cant wait!!

We booked the March 11 cruise as well! I work in a school and can only travel during our off times (March Break etc..).

Hubby asked about the itinerary...and I told him that aside from Labadee, we are sailing this one for the ship. Soooo much to see/do onboard.

Thanks everyone for your input! Cant wait!!

Have a great cruise on Harmony!

Im having trouble deciding!! Are there any differences that I should consider? This is a trip for just hubby and myself.

Thanks

We had the same question while onboard FOS, we wanted to book onboard. But with us it came down to Oasis/ Harmony. There was a $2,000 price difference for a cruise leaving the same weekend in April '17 ( non holiday ). Needless to say, we'll do Harmony after the newness wears off and the price drops.