Allure or Harmony??

We are soooo excited for our Harmony cruise. As you probably already know, it is not even finished being built yet, so no one can give their opinion.

Since it is the sister ship of Allure and Oasis, she will be very similar. I do see a thread showing INSANE slides.:)

Since the Harmony will be brand new and the prices are pretty great right now, I would choose the Harmony. Looking into my crystal ball, I only see the prices going up up up.

PS. Allure and Oasis are AMAZING.

The balcony cabin we had on Allure was much smaller with less storage space than the balcony cabin we had on the Independence. More cabins, less space, makes sense. The Harmony is supposed to have cabins similar to the Quantum class. Better design in the smaller space with more storage. For this reason, we have decided to give the Oasis class another try and booked Harmony for December next year.

Harmony is a little longer and wider than the other 2 Oasis class ships. Not sure I care about the slides, but will probably try them anyway. Allure is a beautiful ship, but the lack of storage in the cabin was an issue for us, and decided not to sail on her again.

Tom

We would choose Allure because of Samba's speciality restaurant. We enjoyed it very much and not seeing anything on Harmony that would tip us the other way. It is our understanding that Samba's in not going to be on Harmony.

We would not use the slides that have been mention, but if that is appealing, that would be a neat plus to try.

Both ships will be fun ships for you, so overall can't see how you can go wrong with either.

We are soooo excited for our Harmony cruise. As you probably already know, it is not even finished being built yet, so no one can give their opinion.

Since it is the sister ship of Allure and Oasis, she will be very similar. I do see a thread showing INSANE slides.:)

Since the Harmony will be brand new and the prices are pretty great right now, I would choose the Harmony. Looking into my crystal ball, I only see the prices going up up up.

PS. Allure and Oasis are AMAZING.

I guess our definitions of great are very different. lol

We did book at a great rate of $1800 for a B1 but then my niece wanted to join us a couple months later. The price was close to $2800 for a B1 and this was for the first week of December.

We canceled and booked the Allure 1 week earlier for $1900.

I know it's a brand new ship but that's ridiculous for a B1 at that time of year.

Bill

Im having trouble deciding!! Are there any differences that I should consider? This is a trip for just hubby and myself.

Thanks

We are booked on both. And have previously sailed multiple times on the Allure and once on the Oasis. As a previous cruiser said the major difference that we know of is the water slide. But since it is you and hubby that might not matter much.

I would try the Harmony. It is newer and the staterooms and all venues will reflect a new ship! You cannot go wrong with the Oasis or Allure either! Enjoy your cruise.

Edited by Cruise a holic

We opted for the HOTS for March 2017...got the last 4 aft B1 deck #9 cabins for the entire family the price when I booked in April 2015 was "AMAZING"couldn't pass it up....doubt it will ever be that price again:D:D

We would choose Allure because of Samba's speciality restaurant. We enjoyed it very much and not seeing anything on Harmony that would tip us the other way. It is our understanding that Samba's in not going to be on Harmony.

We would not use the slides that have been mention, but if that is appealing, that would be a neat plus to try.

Both ships will be fun ships for you, so overall can't see how you can go wrong with either.

I know what you mean regarding Samba's! Will miss it on my upcoming Harmony cruise!

We are trying to decide between Oasis and Harmony for the end of next year. We have been on Oasis. They are both priced the same. Oasis is only 1 hour from where we live. We would have to drive 3 1/2 hours for the Harmony.

I will let DH the driver decide I guess;)

We are trying to decide between Oasis and Harmony for the end of next year. We have been on Oasis. They are both priced the same. Oasis is only 1 hour from where we live. We would have to drive 3 1/2 hours for the Harmony.

I will let DH the driver decide I guess;)

I'd pick Oasis because we had two great meals at Solarium Bistro. I'm afraid they will change that into something else.

Guess it depends too when you want to travel and where you want to go. The Harmony is only in Caribbean from Nov 2016 to Feb 2017, and the price is a bit more than Allure. And of course the Harmony has the waterslide. Not sure yet of the Broadway shows and others. We're booked on the Allure but for us, if it was similar timing, we'd pick Harmony just for the waterslides as our DS would love that.

Thanks- We are going on the OA in less than 2 weeks. We have never eaten there. Do you remember the cost?

I believe the published cost is $20pp, but they were offering a $5pp discount on our cruise. It's a great deal for the thrifty.;)

Guess it depends too when you want to travel and where you want to go. The Harmony is only in Caribbean from Nov 2016 to Feb 2017, and the price is a bit more than Allure. And of course the Harmony has the waterslide. Not sure yet of the Broadway shows and others. We're booked on the Allure but for us, if it was similar timing, we'd pick Harmony just for the waterslides as our DS would love that.

Harmony is getting CATS 2, Rum Tum Tugers Revenge