booking specialty on Anthem

tinkr2

I was wondering when they open it so you can make reservations for the restaurants? I am sailing May 14,2016 and can't do anything yet. is there a set number of days out?

Booked this on board Indy and just looked at all the videos and pics for first time...so excited for this ship now!!!!

I was wondering when they open it so you can make reservations for the restaurants? I am sailing May 14,2016 and can't do anything yet. is there a set number of days out?

Booked this on board Indy and just looked at all the videos and pics for first time...so excited for this ship now!!!!

I was able to do my bookings for the speciality restaurants over the past month or so for my April 2016 sailing on the Anthem.

Booking dining was available about 3 months prior to the cruise on my recent Anthem sailing! You got plenty of time... entertainment might become available before dining, so make sure you check entertainment regulary. Sometimes it is open for booking 5-6 months before sail daite but sometimes it can take until 2 months.

We're in the same boat, OP (no pun intended). We sail June 16th and of course as of yet, unable to book the onboard activities nor dining yet.

I'm just mainly wanting to get Chef's Table booked for the second day onboard while sailing to Bermuda. Checking weekly right now, it shouldn't be that long.

I was able to do my bookings for the speciality restaurants over the past month or so for my April 2016 sailing on the Anthem.

I, too, have booked on Anthem (4/18/16), and about a month ago I made my dining selections. At this point, I cannot yet book entertainment or activities. So I would suggest you keep checking. We booked our cruise kinda late (just over a month ago) and when I looked for reservations for Jamie's, the choices of hours were a bit limited already.

I, too, have booked on Anthem (4/18/16), and about a month ago I made my dining selections. At this point, I cannot yet book entertainment or activities. So I would suggest you keep checking. We booked our cruise kinda late (just over a month ago) and when I looked for reservations for Jamie's, the choices of hours were a bit limited already.

I am hoping the Entertainments booking will open soon, or at least shortly after a couple of sailings out of its new home port.

The speciality and free dining rooms only release about 50% of their spaces for pre booking. Check when you board and I'm sure you will have total flexibility over when you dine.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I booked dining for February 11 months out. Entertainment opened up last month.

Booked on another anthem cruise for August (which will likely get cancelled in favor of Alaska), but nothing available yet. It seems my February Anthem "snow escape" cruise was unusual.