Cafe al Bacio~pastries no longer free w/o beverage?

mafig

This whole conversation is indicative of how Celebrity is becoming less & less special due to their apparent lack of attention to detail, which used to be their hallmark. There no longer seems to be a continuity throughout the fleet. Different practices from ship to ship; one ship has free pastries, one doesn't, one ship serves daily lunch in Luminae, one serves brunch on certain days.

"Attention to detail"used to be a mantra that, although a marketing term, was always followed & set Celebrity apart from their competition. "Modern Luxury" seems to just a hollow marketing term, with nothing much to back it up. Newer cruisers may not notice, but many long time cruisers surly can see the difference. It's kind of a shame.

I was on the Silhouette Oct. 3-17, 2015. I often picked up cookies and pastry without a drink. The oatmeal raisin cookies are delicious. I did often visit Cafe Al Bacio to get coffee or tea. The iced coffee was wonderful on some of the very hot days at sea. The cafe was always crowded.