Golden Princess arriving this Friday in Melbourne

Fish66

It was wonderful to watch from our balcony. The flags were flying right passed us and crossing over. Everyone was up and watching.

Memo to the man on his balcony above us........ The balcony so are staggered from deck 9 & 10. If you are standing nude on your balcony I can see you. Yes the clear balcony you can see right through.

My eyes were focused on the flags.........

It was wonderful to watch from our balcony. The flags were flying right passed us and crossing over. Everyone was up and watching.

Memo to the man on his balcony above us........ The balcony so are staggered from deck 9 & 10. If you are standing nude on your balcony I can see you. Yes the clear balcony you can see right through.

My eyes were focused on the flags.........

LOL, Perhaps he was offering a flag pole or maybe he wasn't that excited.:eek:

Went down there at lunch, pretty cool but really only viewable from behind and on the right hand side (there is a small pier there you can view it from).

It's leaning to the left slightly, towards the pier and it looks like it's low tide now. I'm thinking it'll be high tide before it leaves.

Have pics but not sure how to post.

But anyway the pics from the cam are good enough.

Went down there at lunch, pretty cool but really only viewable from behind and on the right hand side (there is a small pier there you can view it from).

It's leaning to the left slightly, towards the pier and it looks like it's low tide now. I'm thinking it'll be high tide before it leaves.

Perhaps they are only serving meals on the port side of the ship.;)

To post a pic you need to upload to a pic hosting site. I use either photobucket or Tinypic. They will give you a URL for posting on a message board. The URL will have IMG in brackets around it...eg ..url,,,,

Hi folks

Golden Princess sailed approx 3 mins early from station pier, conditions were blustery and control of the webcam difficult but she took off like a rocket down Port Phillip bay and was soon lost on the horizion

Roll on December 21st , its my birthday on the 19th so a slightly belated prezzie for me boarding on the 21st :D

Regards

John

Hi folks

Golden Princess sailed approx 3 mins early from station pier, conditions were blustery and control of the webcam difficult but she took off like a rocket down Port Phillip bay and was soon lost on the horizion

Roll on December 21st , its my birthday on the 19th so a slightly belated prezzie for me boarding on the 21st :D

Regards

John

Cheers, happy birthday for the 19th (same as my wife's) and enjoy.:D

Yeah me too. But a tough ask though. And I live a long way away.

I suspect it may be some curious residents on balconies, a news crew and a handful of extras that may be the only ones to see this crazy curtain opening...

I was one of those to see the crazy curtain opening, and it was spectacular

Glad to have been there