Allure embarkation lunch options

We usually go to Vintages. Nice quiet space where you can rest with your hand luggage until you are ready to board. Also we enjoy the Sangria there.

I know people often mention Park Café for their roast beef sandwiches.

What kind of food is at Vintages? That's one place that I don't remember hearing about.

Park Cafe is great, but it seems to be the secret no more. Twice on Allure we have done the Dog Haus when boarding. No crowds and we are off to our next adventure till rooms open. The Wipeout Cafe seems to be the new secret, not crowded place.

What kind of food is at Vintages? That's one place that I don't remember hearing about.

As far as I know Vintages is a Wine Bar next to Giovinni's and does not serve food unless something changed.

Op as mentioned Park Cafe, Boardwalk Dog House and Wipeout Cafe. Like BillO we usually stop at The Boardwalk Dog House. On our cruises on Allure & Oasis it seems like it takes the passengers a few days to find The Wipeout. Also it is a great place for Breakfast.

Vintages has a nice tapas menu with a la carte pricing. We ate their one evening after a long touring day and big lunch in Rome. I would think they would have the same menu at lunch.

Anyone done Solarium Bistro for lunch? If so, how is it and are they busy first day?

We have been on the Oasis and the Allure several times and we ALWAYS do embarkation lunch at the solarium bistro. It is never very crowded and if all the seats happen to be taken, you can carry your plate out to the solarium and enjoy the views. Last cruise we took on the Allure, we had 14 people in our party and we went to the solarium bistro and got a plate of food and carried it one floor up and ate near the bar.

We have been on the Oasis and the Allure several times and we ALWAYS do embarkation lunch at the solarium bistro. It is never very crowded and if all the seats happen to be taken, you can carry your plate out to the solarium and enjoy the views. Last cruise we took on the Allure, we had 14 people in our party and we went to the solarium bistro and got a plate of food and carried it one floor up and ate near the bar.

Thanks for the feedbaack. Sounds like it's a good spot. We're travelling wtih our kids so my understanding is that we can go to the Bistro, but we cannot sit in the Solarium. But, I imagine we could find somewhere else to sit if no seats there.