shows and dinner

old man 1010

On the Disney Dream in November and traveling with grandkids 2 5 year olds and 2 10 year olds. Question which show time is the busiest early 615 or later 830?? Dinning which is traditionally busiest 545 or 830???? Is there an age limit on the aqueduct? Height limit? Does anyone know the hours I think I saw that it closes at 11PM. Does one know the cost of Bingo and is it worth playing. I know on the RCI it is not worth playing 3 games foe $40 or more!!!

On the Disney Dream in November and traveling with grandkids 2 5 year olds and 2 10 year olds. Question which show time is the busiest early 615 or later 830?? Dinning which is traditionally busiest 545 or 830???? Is there an age limit on the aqueduct? Height limit? Does anyone know the hours I think I saw that it closes at 11PM. Does one know the cost of Bingo and is it worth playing. I know on the RCI it is not worth playing 3 games foe $40 or more!!!

In my experience, there is only a marginal difference in "busy-ness" of either seating for dinner or the show. Go with what works for your family.

The restrictions on AquaDuck are:

You must be at least 42" to ride (with another person) and, if you are under 7 years old you must ride with a person at least 14 years of age (as long as they are also at least 42" tall.

To ride alone, you must be 54" tall.

AquaDuck hours vary, the times will be listed in the Navigator. Typically, embarkation day closing time is 10:00 pm. On Pirate night - 8:00. Most other days 11:00 pm

Sorry don't know about Bingo.

Edited by Shmoo here