3.5 months to go, hurry up!!!!!

So my daughter and I are going on our first ever holiday, first cruise, her first time on a plane. In February.

I booked Xmas eve last year, feels like time is sloooooowly going by lol.

I'm so excited, have everything done and ready to go. Now time just needs to hurry up lol.

I can't believe since Xmas I have-

paid the cruise in full

Gotten mine and my daughters passports

Gotten our flights to and from Sydney

Paid for 3 day accommodation in Sydney (for after the cruise, since I've never been there gonna extend our holiday and have a few days in Sydney too)

Gotten all our attraction passes for Sydney.

Gotten our luggage, and clothes, bathers, shoes all things we will need.

Gotten travel insurance

Have my US dollars for my on board account (I'm paying cash)

And lastly, I got my daughter fully toilet trained :)

I feel like I could pack up and leave right now, but sadly have to wait, I'm so excited now, I can't even imagine what my excitement will be like a week before hand lol.

A couple of weeks ago I found out my daughters ballet teacher and her family will be on the same cruise as us, and I was worried about my daughter missing two weeks of lessons lol.

There was a time where I thought I wasn't going to be able to get everything done, and I was going to have to cancel our holiday.

But now I have everything ready to go, just gotta start saving up spending money for Sydney.

This is probably the biggest thing I've ever done before, and so happy and excited that my daughter doesn't have to wait til she is my age, to do something fun and exciting lol.

Bring on February!!!!

Enjoy the anticipation as it is half of the fun. The cruise goes by way too fast and before you know it the cruise will be over.

Ocean Boy is right...enjoy the anticipation! Boarding day will arrive soon enough...and you'll be counting down the days until it's all over!

Agree.

Feels like it's never gonna come haha.

I've heard it's addictive, so if it is, might mean my daughter will have to wait a bit longer to have a sibling, as we already put off having another baby so we could go on this holiday, and said we would try when we get back, but never know, might decide to book another holiday instead haha

Fantastic, good for you. I love and hate the lead up to a cruise.

Will take care of Explorer for you in Dec...however I can't help you in January, but ofcourse wish I could!! I'm sure she'll be just fine and in great shape when you roll up to the OPT in Feb!! :)

• 1 month later...